What purpose expiration day?

mifzalin

Expiration day is important in case you will be away from your computer for a while, on vacation, or anything else that could happen in the future. If you submit a custom offer of any kind, you want to set an expiration date within a time frame that you know you can manage.

If I know I’ll be taking the weekend off and my delivery time is one day, I will make sure my offer expires Thursday night. That way if the buyer accepts my offer with 24 hour delivery and they do at the last minute on Thursday night, I have 24 hours to get it done on time by Friday night. If I don’t do that and they order on Saturday, I might come back on Monday and find I’ve gone late.

Even if you don’t have plans to be away anytime soon, I would set your expiration date to something reasonable since you can’t predict emergencies. I almost always have my offers expire within a week. That covers most possibilities for me including the option to change my prices later. Does that help?

Short answer.

Expiry date is there to prevent buyer to accept custom offer later.

For example. You send custom offer to someone, and he just go off from Fiverr for a while. And he comes back after month or 2. He accepts the offer, but you are on vacation and your all gigs are off. And yet buyer ordered a gig. And because you are on vacation and not on Fiverr, order will go late and you will get negative review as failed to deliver on time.

And like fonthaunt said. One week is best for expiring date. Or even you can set date till weekend if you will go off on weekends.

It is the great Day of Reckoning when all shall bow down before the LORD thy GOD. Else be smote (smited? Smit? Smitten? IDK) down by the Great Scythe of Judgement from @randybumpkiss of Peachtree, GA.

“Unacceptable Experience” ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Smotted is not a word. You must be a communist from Peru with some fake pan pipes. I know your type and I will be reporting you to the FBI.

Get with the smiting program already. It’s mosquito season here and I’m all the courses–at least, when I’m not in my burka.

“I did not expect to be mauled to death by flies” ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I thought I did but then I didn’t, but then I did and then I thought I thought I ought at least because it is my democratic right.

“It was brilliant. It still is. But… this seller is not American. Be careful.” ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Smotted is a word only used in a dialect unique to the part of Texas I live in. You wouldn’t understand it any more than you know how to milk a horse. My pan pipes are REAL too! I am reporting you to the CIA for spreading malaria on the forum.

"Fantastic work but delivered too early."
★★☆☆☆

Before I die of Texas malaria, while I have some cough strength.

"seller died before meeting my needs–this is what is wrong with the world but out of respect I will not make this a thing or a talking point but really omg $5 guys wtf"★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Archived