What questions a seller must ask from buyers

Hello, I’ve read that sellers ask buyers to discuss their project with them before placing an order.
I am curious about what are the questions you must ask from buyers?
I need opinions what questions I should ask for drawing architectural plans.
Here’s the questions I want to ask.
requirements and details of their project. Measurements.
When do you want to get the project done?
A reference image or sketch of what they want to get in the final outcome.
Question: should I clarify before a bid has been placed about revisions? I’ve read many posts where there’s one in a million chance to meet a bossy buyer. Who likes to get 10 to 15 revisions for free. Can I tell the buyer that I’ll make 3 revisions and is it ok? If they want more revisions it’ll charge them 5$.
Are there any other questions I should ask.
Should I ask if they’ve any questions then address them.
Plans varies according to total area. After getting the details if I think that this can be charged less then I should inform them?

• Like 32

Hi there,

You should discuss with the buyer about the project. Because if you don’t discuss with the buyer you may be faced many revisions and even you may be faced of order canceling. You should focus the buyer satisfaction. So, if you offer sketch service than you should ask for the picture before order. You can give option that should i use black pen for sketch or use any different color pen. etc. Buyer communication best for future projects.

Thanks
Sayeem

• Like 18

Hi There ! My suggestion would be that ,you should offer unlimited revision in order to get a five star review.

Regards

Asim630

Yes that’s true but all i was trying to say that you should discuss with buyer so you don’t have to work same work again and again 🙂

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/28/2019 at 2:16 PM, architect18 said:

Hello, I’ve read that sellers ask buyers to discuss their project with them before placing an order.
I am curious about what are the questions you must ask from buyers?
I need opinions what questions I should ask for drawing architectural plans.
Here’s the questions I want to ask.
requirements and details of their project. Measurements.
When do you want to get the project done?
A reference image or sketch of what they want to get in the final outcome.
Question: should I clarify before a bid has been placed about revisions? I’ve read many posts where there’s one in a million chance to meet a bossy buyer. Who likes to get 10 to 15 revisions for free. Can I tell the buyer that I’ll make 3 revisions and is it ok? If they want more revisions it’ll charge them 5$.
Are there any other questions I should ask.
Should I ask if they’ve any questions then address them.
Plans varies according to total area. After getting the details if I think that this can be charged less then I should inform them?

You can ask more information about clients projects + clients business policy.

• Like 14

• 8 months later...
On 6/28/2019 at 3:16 AM, asim630 said:

Hi There ! My suggestion would be that ,you should offer unlimited revision in order to get a five star review.
Regards
Asim630

unlimited revision could me best solution to make a good relationship with buyer and also gain trust.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, mh_arafat said:

unlimited revision could me best solution to make a good relationship with buyer and also gain trust.

Many serious buyers would never trust a freelancer who offers unlimited revisions. They want you to be confident that you can get it right the first time, not waste their time with endless revisions.

• Like 8
  • Up 3