Fiverr Forum

What´s your favorite movie?

Mine is Tammy.

My favorite at the moment is Alien Covenant, I love Alien movies

I looked it up and it´s super scary!!! lol

Nah it’s not that bad! I mean, yeah it’s a little gory at times but all in all, it’s a great movie. In fact, all the Alien movies were great in my opinion.

Good that you are not scared of them, I would wet my pants! I´ll just stick to comedies :joy:

Melancholia by Lars Von Trier. I’m so obsessed with that movie. All of my friends think it’s really boring, but I can’t get enough of it. I think I’ve watched it over a hundred times. I do think it romanticizes depression a bit, which I’m not really okay with. But the characters and the dialogue are really interesting, and the ending is incredible. It’s such a bleak and nihilistic movie <3

LOL. There must be at least one line from the movie that you really like. Tell me! :joy:

“Life on earth is evil. No one will miss it.”

I adore that line. The way that whole scene is delivered is incredible.

What about you? Do you have a favorite line or part from Tammy? :slight_smile:

Keith Morgan: "Tammy, I am terminating your employment. I need your badge."
Tammy: “You mean my name tag? … Enjoy the special sauce!”

That´s my favorite line from Tammy. :slight_smile:

Batman Begins :sunglasses:

Oh geez! I’m not sure I want to know what the special sauce is :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a great movie! All of the Batman movies are amazing :slight_smile:

I watched that movie twice! :grin:

The special sauce is her saliva, she rubbed it on the burgers after she got fired :joy:

Gross! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll have to watch Tammy when I get the chance. It sounds funny :slight_smile:

mine is… mine is… what wait. . I don´t have favourite movies in my mind!! mine is . .
Courage the cowardly dog? ? ? . . . . . xD

Hilarious pink dog :joy:

armageddon (1998) Bruce Willis is my favorite actor :slight_smile:

Yeah, he is one of my favorite actors too :slight_smile:

This is one of my favorite movies of his

hahaha :joy::joy::joy: