What´s your favorite movie?

fitrigwrites4u

Mine is Tammy.
en.wikipedia.org

220px-Tammy_poster.jpg

Tammy (film)

Tammy is a 2014 American comedy film directed and co-written by Ben Falcone and produced, co-written by, and starring Melissa McCarthy as the title character. The film also stars Susan Sarandon, Allison Janney, Gary Cole, Mark Duplass, Dan Aykroyd, and Kathy Bates and was released on July 2, 2014. The film received negative reviews from critics, but was a box office success, grossing over $100 million from a $20 million budget.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whisperunspoken

Alien Covenant

I looked it up and it´s super scary!!! lol

Nah it’s not that bad! I mean, yeah it’s a little gory at times but all in all, it’s a great movie. In fact, all the Alien movies were great in my opinion.

Melancholia by Lars Von Trier. I’m so obsessed with that movie. All of my friends think it’s really boring, but I can’t get enough of it. I think I’ve watched it over a hundred times. I do think it romanticizes depression a bit, which I’m not really okay with. But the characters and the dialogue are really interesting, and the ending is incredible. It’s such a bleak and nihilistic movie <3

Melancholia by Lars Von Trier. I’m so obsessed with that movie. All of my friends think it’s really boring, but I can’t get enough of it. I think I’ve watched it over a hundred times. I do think it romanticizes depression a bit, which I’m not really okay with. But the characters and the dialogue are really interesting, and the ending is incredible. It’s such a bleak and nihilistic movie <3

I think I’ve watched it over a hundred times.

LOL. There must be at least one line from the movie that you really like. Tell me! 😂

I think I’ve watched it over a hundred times.

LOL. There must be at least one line from the movie that you really like. Tell me! 😂

“Life on earth is evil. No one will miss it.”

I adore that line. The way that whole scene is delivered is incredible.

What about you? Do you have a favorite line or part from Tammy? 🙂

Keith Morgan: "Tammy, I am terminating your employment. I need your badge."

Tammy: “You mean my name tag? … Enjoy the special sauce!”

That´s my favorite line from Tammy. 🙂

Oh geez! I’m not sure I want to know what the special sauce is 😛

armageddon (1998) Bruce Willis is my favorite actor 🙂

This is one of my favorite movies of his

en.wikipedia.org
220px-Red_ver7.jpg

Red (2010 film)

Red is a 2010 American action comedy film inspired by the limited comic-book series of the same name created by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner and published by the DC Comics imprint Homage. The film stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren, and Karl Urban, with German film director Robert Schwentke directing a screenplay by Jon Hoeber and Erich Hoeber. In the film version, the title is derived from the designation of former Central Intelligence Agency (C...

armageddon (1998) Bruce Willis is my favorite actor 🙂

That’s such an awesome movie! That’s one of my favorites too. I love any disaster movies or anything about the end of the world 🙂 I agree Bruce Willis is a really great actor.

Yeah, he is one of my favorite actors too 🙂

This is one of my favorite movies of his

en.wikipedia.org
220px-Red_ver7.jpg

Red (2010 film)

Red is a 2010 American action comedy film inspired by the limited comic-book series of the same name created by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner and published by the DC Comics imprint Homage. The film stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren, and Karl Urban, with German film director Robert Schwentke directing a screenplay by Jon Hoeber and Erich Hoeber. In the film version, the title is derived from the designation of former Central Intelligence Agency (C...

Yeah good movie, Bruce is multi talented 🙂

Archived