What should I do about this scammer

Let me just give you the message we talked about.
Messages.
Sure, as long as I have pictures it is fine.

Please make it very easy to understand.

When can you deliver?
12:57JUNE 06, 2016

pokgtr
By the way, I placed the order.
12:59JUNE 06, 2016

pokgtr
If you have questions, please ask me. This will save both of us a lot of time.
13:00JUNE 06, 2016

pokgtr
About the manual: please send me a MS Word document.
13:04JUNE 06, 2016

pokgtr
I think phone pictures will not be sharp enough -> text will not be readable.

Solution: see attachment
ATTACHMENTS
program.doc (9 KB)
13:07JUNE 06, 2016

pokgtr
WHEN can you delvier?
`3:08JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
Sure, will deliver after 2 hours, just simply ignore what I am saying in the order, I will copy/paste it later

The problem!

I don’t have a phone number to verify, so this is all I can help you with. If possible, please give me some pictures! (He wanted me to verify my phone number and submit my bank account info…)
13:13JUNE 06, 2016
P
pokgtr
You wrote that you can do it.

Now you tell me that you can not do it.

If you can NOT do what i asked you, then please cancel the order.
13:14JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
Well, I just verified all you have to do is to enter your bank account information, and I cannot do it because I don’t know your bank account information…I would ask for it if possible, but that is a very private matter, and I cannot do it
13:16JUNE 06, 2016
P
pokgtr
You ignore everything I wrote.

Please cancel the order and give me a full refund.
13:18JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
Wait, I am sorry for what I did, but I cannot understand. Which part did I ignore?
13:19JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
I was going to give you a word document, and I was going to use the program you gave me to provide screenshots.
13:21JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
I did the phone verification for you,(Which I was later going to copy/paste in a word document), and I was telling you how to do the bank verification
13:23JUNE 06, 2016
P
pokgtr
I told you specifically to NOT write all the text in the message box of Fiverr. You completely ignored it.

Also, you wrote that you could do this gig but later you tell me that you can not do the phone registration.

PLease cancel the order and give me a full refund.
13:23JUNE 06, 2016
P
pokgtr
Again, please cancel the order and give me a full refund.
13:24JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
Your bank information is completely private, which I should not know, and I do not want to know. If you look at table I gave you, you can see that you can only do bank account payment
royjuiten
Me
I think that I have done everything right
P
pokgtr
13:25JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
Well, I was not going to do the phone verification. But after you told me you would cancel the order, I did it. And you never told me to not write here, I told you to ignore what I said, and after 2 hours I will provide a word document to you
13:26JUNE 06, 2016
royjuiten
Me
If not, you can ignore me here, and i’ll copy/paste what I said on a window document and give it to you
13:08JUNE 06, 2016
P
pokgtr

royjuiten
Me
I think we had a small problem, which was caused neither by us. Would it be possible for me to just keep working on the project, and we can both be happy!
13:27JUNE 06, 2016
P
pokgtr

Now, what should I do about this guy?

Customer Support. Maybe give him a fake bank account number and all that jazz for fun.

XD maybe I should do that! He’s blackmailed me about giving a one star review, and I told him that I would go to Customer Support. Think this is going to be interesting…

What was it you purchased? Why does he ask for your bank account number and phone number? I’m confused.

It was for a website he wanted me to translate, (I’m the seller). I needed to post my bank account info in order to get full control, and so that I can translate the website

UPDATE
Buyer posted bad feedback, got shut within a few hours. Now he’s blackmailing me about posting me as an scammer, and wants money…What a dipship