Fiverr Forum

What should I do for declining Gigs?

Hello everyone! heee :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m offering graphics designing services. There are some Gigs of mine that have orders in previous. But I don’t get orders from them by now. (Those are with 30-40 reviews) What should I do for them. Shall I convert those Gigs to any other graphic related Gig?

Thanks a lot.!!!

If you decide to try to change those gigs up a little, be very careful how you do it. First, you need to remember that the permalink won’t change no matter how you change the title. If you change a gig drastically and the URL no longer fits, it looks very suspicious. The second thing to remember is that when you change it, it should be similar enough to the original that the reviews are still about something that isn’t too different.

If Fiverr discovers that you’ve changed a gig drastically and it doesn’t match the URL or the reviews were for something very different, they might deny that gig. It has happened to some well-rated sellers who tried to make a big change to a gig that wasn’t selling anymore. As long as you are careful about the changes, though, you can try something a little different.

Firstly I would like to thank you…!!! Yeah men, I think so. You are right, I think it’s better to change some desicription and Gig gallery and see whether what will be going on. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Regards