What should I do for get a great success on fiverr

achiaakter

This post may be helpful.

Hi, I’ll be straight up blunt, direct and practical with this post, hopefully someone will find my tips useful. Before i go into details let me give a quick overview of what i do. I am a visual communications consultant, so basically i work on all things public to improve a brand’s image i.e graphic design, web design and motion graphics. I study the brand and then create an image or improve its image. However the only jobs i did as a new seller were graphic design jobs. I did about 10 jobs and…

This post may be helpful.

Hi, I’ll be straight up blunt, direct and practical with this post, hopefully someone will find my tips useful. Before i go into details let me give a quick overview of what i do. I am a visual communications consultant, so basically i work on all things public to improve a brand’s image i.e graphic design, web design and motion graphics. I study the brand and then create an image or improve its image. However the only jobs i did as a new seller were graphic design jobs. I did about 10 jobs and…

Actually I am a professional photo editor. I like to edit photo. Last month I complete 3 order. Unfortunately my that gig was denied. And so I delete that gig. Also create more gig. About 1 month I don’t get any order. Now for get more order or increase sell what should I do?

Guest joshcates

Actually I am a professional photo editor. I like to edit photo. Last month I complete 3 order. Unfortunately my that gig was denied. And so I delete that gig. Also create more gig. About 1 month I don’t get any order. Now for get more order or increase sell what should I do?

You can start by taking the advice that @vickiespencer gave you instead of looking for a quick answer.

Hello everyone,

Hope you all well. I want to know about your success in fiverr. Please share your success story with me. Also advice me how to get a great success on fiverr or what should I do for success on fiverr.

Thanks.

Dear seller,

honesty, hardworking, work skill and communication skill are the keys I found so far. I’m trying to be successful too.

Best wishes!!!

Archived