Fiverr Forum

What should i do? I got a order form a spammer id please help

I am a new seller of fiverr. I joined fiverr on jun,2018. In one month of experience i worked very hardly .Always being online for 24 hours. And i have a great result for it. I have successfully completed 12 order and buyer give feedback. I have 10 review with 100 % rating for all .I provide four types of service. One of my service has rising greatly.
Fiverr is a great marketplace and have great competitor for individual services. Recently i saw one seller (e.g. john) like me rising with that service like me .But one of our competitor which seller level is one (e.g.Brian), He give an order to new seller john to that rising service.
After completion the order Brian gave a fully negative feedback with one star to john . After seeing this i am very much scared that time. And i thought if he give an order to me and give a negative review ,what i will do or what should i do.
Now my thought are gone real. That seller Brian give an order to me for $5.
And i have no idea what should i do after his negative review. I Have 20 hours in my hand.

Just cancel the order.
You can’t do much about it.

You can cancel the order immediately if you are not ready to do the job, you should know this will affects your ratings too…

I will also advise you file a report with support.

Thanks for advice. I cancelled the order .i told him that i am very busy to do the job now.
first time he could not do it. then i requested him to do cancel the order. At last he cancelled it .
But the buyer tell me that he will order again after 4 days.
His target is give a negative review to my gig. now what should i do?

Thanks for advice. I cancelled the order .i told him that i am very busy to do the job now.
first time he could not do it. then i requested him to do cancel the order. At last he cancelled it .
But the buyer tell me that he will order again after 4 days.
His target is give a negative review to my gig. now what should i do?

Report them to CS with proof about the negative review

Ask him not to order from you again. Be polite, take screenshots of the conversation and send a message to fiverr support and explain your situation.
Fiverr should implement a system where if you block an user from messaging you, automatically it should block him from ordering from you.
Cancelling the order will affect your account but see what fiverr support says.
Good luck

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. Thank you for sharing so that others can be aware.

Good luck and I hope things smooth out for you.
Sandi

You will discuss with customer support tell them whole thing they will help you and give instruction. if you cancel the order then your profile rank will go down and your gig rank will go back from top to bottom so also think about it. you must tell to CS thanks