Fiverr Forum

What should I do? Leave Fiverr Forever?

I have only one active account My big problem for me. I have my 100% rating active account from past 1 year. Fiverr restrict my account. And answer me that i create MASS accounts.

From past 15 days Fiverr support didn’t help me.

So I create new account and still Fiverr support restrict my new account.

I am working from my office . I cant restrict other people not to use fiverr and i dont know who use fiverr or not?

Fiverr Support restrict my old account.
Fiverr Support restrict my New account.

What should I do?

Admin Note: The first thing to do is to STOP posting on this topic. You have already received notes and warnings about this. No one on the forum can help you with this issue. You are welcome to continue on the thread that remains open if you stop putting up new threads, but otherwise you may lose posting privileges. This thread is now closed.
Open thread here:

Hello, did others in your office buy from your account?
You have posted 3 times about this.

No, Resume designing so I design resumes mostly for international customers.

I dont even know who use fiverr .

So Fiverr asnwerd that they think you have more than one account. Did you every share your computer with anyone? When you say that you are working from your office, are you working on your own personal laptop or are you using the company computer? How big is your office, how many employees work there?

Hi There,

This was their answer copy ans paste a paragraph for me :
[Your account has been disabled for violations to our Terms of Service. To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts ]

I have my own laptop and No one use That.

We have one shared internet connection.Company in quite big almost 80to100 workers.

Yes leave. What’s the point of staying when you can’t withdraw funds to feed your family. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/why-cant-i-withdraw-funds/