what should i do now?

himeldhaka7

My gig was on first page for few weeks but suddenly when i get label 1 my gig was not found on first 5 or 6 pages what should i do now?

There are thousands of gigs on Fiverr and only 48 of them fit on the first page.

Fiverr rotates the gigs that appear on the first page according to their secret algorithm. No one has the 🔑 to the secret of how the first page gigs are chosen.

what should i do now?

If you promise to tell me the secret of ranking on the first page if you discover that secret. I promise to tell you the secret if I find it. 😉

• 10 months later...

It happens.

It’s been explained in this thread and about 500 others since I started paying attention to the Forum just over a month ago.

Fiverr is not a guaranteed work source.

Yes, you can do not bad here but it takes work and (as been said here already) you are not the only freelancer here.

There are thousands of gigs on Fiverr and only 48 of them fit on the first page.

Fiverr rotates the gigs that appear on the first page according to their secret algorithm. No one has the 🔑 to the secret of how the first page gigs are chosen.

what should i do now?

If you promise to tell me the secret of ranking on the first page if you discover that secret. I promise to tell you the secret if I find it. 😉

Fiverr rotates the gigs that appear on the first page according to their secret algorithm.

Vickie, it would be funny if in the end the algorithm is totally random 😊

Archived