What should I do to get an order fast?

witness11

I joined fiverr 4 months back. Gave hope in 1 month. Came back to realize I got one message 2 months back which could have potentially converted into an order. My gigs were paused automatically, I activated them again today. How do I get an order without promoting on social media? It’s sort of demotivating to stay online for days waiting for an order that’s why I got inactive earlier. I don’t even get any buyer’s request in relation to the gigs I have posted. I really need help and guidance.

Use the app to get notifications or check your email settings and get emails when someone messages you.
There’s no need to sit there all day despite what people may tell you. However, if you are only logging in once every 4 months to check for messages or orders, I’d suggest this might not be for you.

Thank you so much. Can you tell me more about how can I get my first order and get going without promoting my gigs on social media? (Also for my category of gigs there are no buyer’s requests available)

A personal video of yourself telling about your gig helps to get more clicks, showcase your gig and gain buyer’s trust.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Hi, I will tell you what I did. I read all about making my gigs and do as much research before I started.

You do need to keep online as much as possible in the beginning. It can take up to 6 months to start showing any profit (depending on what you are offering). I looked at buyers request every 30 minutes daylight hours, for a month. I answered everything I could do.

Within 3 months I was on my first level, with hard work. I was lucky, not everyone gets going so quickly.

Don’t worry about what others say, you need to work hard to get your first order.

Archived