Fiverr Forum

What should I do?

So the seller has only completed part of the order that I have paid for but fiverr is showing order is delivered. Seller says they will deliver the rest soon but there is no guarantee if fiverr shows that the order is complete when it isn’t. The only thing that I can do I give a late low review and I’ll be screwed out of 200+ dollars. Only thing I can think of to protect myself is put this under review with PayPal for fraud. I want to give the seller the time to finish the order but if the website closes the order in 3 days. Any recommendations?

Fiverr Forum - Best Fiverr Gigs, Fiverr Tips, Fiverr News

http://forum.fiverr.com

Request a modification, that should help you extend the time before the order will be marked as complete by Fiverr, and I would do so until you get your complete order in. If it is a reputable seller with good feedback I guess you can trust him/her …good luck anyways :wink:

@erickward

hi there, as @annai80 suggested you can request a modification to help you extend time or else you can also contact fiverr CS to help with that. The best solution for you will be not to take any partial delivery, just ask the seller to complete the full order and deliver it once. That way, if the seller is planning not deliver; you can cancel the order (not recommended though) if you know how much time its gonna take. Ask the seller for a deadline, when is the delivery.

Good Luck

erickward said: So the seller has only completed part of the order that I have paid for but fiverr is showing order is delivered. Seller says they will deliver the rest soon but there is no guarantee if fiverr shows that the order is complete when it isn't.
Request a modification by using the option on the order page. And tell the seller that you will not mark the order complete until they have delivered the entire order. Good luck!