What should I have to maintain as a new seller in fiverr?

shadman_shuvo

Happy birthday. Hinajehan already mentioned that there is no average time for getting a first or any order.

The first and most important step to do well in Fiverr for a long time, or rather even to be able to stay with Fiverr for a long time, could be reading the Terms of Service thoroughly and keeping in mind the things they say you should/should not/aren’t allowed to do, ideally also the articles in the Seller Help Center.

Good luck!

Happy Birthday! As other people have been saying, it can take a while to get your first order, but put in your time and be persistent and you’ll start to reap the rewards of your labor. I’m pretty new myself and I’m still trying to learn how to market myself optimally; I’ve found quite a few good pieces of advice reading some of the other threads on this site.

Best of luck to you!

Happy birthday. Hinajehan already mentioned that there is no average time for getting a first or any order.

The first and most important step to do well in Fiverr for a long time, or rather even to be able to stay with Fiverr for a long time, could be reading the Terms of Service thoroughly and keeping in mind the things they say you should/should not/aren’t allowed to do, ideally also the articles in the Seller Help Center.

Good luck!

Thanks for wishing me & your valuable reply 🙂

Happy Birthday! As other people have been saying, it can take a while to get your first order, but put in your time and be persistent and you’ll start to reap the rewards of your labor. I’m pretty new myself and I’m still trying to learn how to market myself optimally; I’ve found quite a few good pieces of advice reading some of the other threads on this site.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks for wishing me 🙂

And best of luck too.

Happy Birthday! 🙂

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Thanks for wishing me on my birthday 🙂

And also thanks for your informative suggestions.

Archived