What should I need to do for cross Level 1 seller?

appsonrent

Hello,

You will have to fulfil the following;

Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months

Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above

Have a low cancellation rate

You can have a look at the following link for better understanding;

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Thank you any thing else i need to do it and currently i am a level 1 seller so which benefit i can take it.

Fastest way there is to under-promise and over-deliver. Guarantee your work, and give unannounced bonuses. Your customers will love you and come back for more.

Also, give thought to your pricing. Price moderately enough to be affordable, but deliver more value as if your offerings cost twice as much. Again, people will come back for more.

It also helps to have multiple Gigs in the same field. For example, if you offer graphic design services, you can have a Gig for edits, another for color restoration, and yet another for adding things in. That’s more or less how I did it and got to Level II without really trying.

• 2 weeks later...

Fastest way there is to under-promise and over-deliver. Guarantee your work, and give unannounced bonuses. Your customers will love you and come back for more.

Also, give thought to your pricing. Price moderately enough to be affordable, but deliver more value as if your offerings cost twice as much. Again, people will come back for more.

It also helps to have multiple Gigs in the same field. For example, if you offer graphic design services, you can have a Gig for edits, another for color restoration, and yet another for adding things in. That’s more or less how I did it and got to Level II without really trying.

yes you are right.

thank you very much

• 1 year later...

Hi I am almost at the verge of being level 1 seller since last month but last month I missed the criteria for level by few $ from 400 but this month have all except the delivery on time at 86% instead of 90 thinking how I could make this 90 that is to make it before 15th july…

Hi I am almost at the verge of being level 1 seller since last month but last month I missed the criteria for level by few $ from 400 but this month have all except the delivery on time at 86% instead of 90 thinking how I could make this 90 that is to make it before 15th july…

You need getting new orders to achieve 90% delivery on time.

Archived