Fiverr Forum

What should I need to do for cross Level 1 seller?

Hello every one
I am Level one seller now i want to cross because i want to provide best service to buyer.
Thank you

You simply need to complete 50 orders within 2 months with a low cancellation rate and good ratings.It may seem intimidating but you’ll get there soon. :slight_smile:

Hello,

You will have to fulfil the following;
Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above
Have a low cancellation rate

You can have a look at the following link for better understanding;
https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Thank you any thing else i need to do it and currently i am a level 1 seller so which benefit i can take it.

Review the link provided above and you will be able to figure out all the benefits you obtain being Level 1.

Thank you sir for your help.

Fastest way there is to under-promise and over-deliver. Guarantee your work, and give unannounced bonuses. Your customers will love you and come back for more.

Also, give thought to your pricing. Price moderately enough to be affordable, but deliver more value as if your offerings cost twice as much. Again, people will come back for more.

It also helps to have multiple Gigs in the same field. For example, if you offer graphic design services, you can have a Gig for edits, another for color restoration, and yet another for adding things in. That’s more or less how I did it and got to Level II without really trying.

yes you are right.
thank you very much

Am I the only one forgetting the money factor here? if you are Level ONE Seller you have to earn At least $2000 Overall Income to be at Level TWO. its bad. whats worse is $20,000 to be eligible for TRS.

Regards
UK

Ok i try my best level