What should I say in buyer request?

ezekry

Congratulations on getting a job since you sent 250. You read the client’s requests carefully then sent your offer. Hopefully, you will get better results. Thanks

Could you tell me what I should change from what I am currently doing, here is a screenshot from my request page.

Capture.thumb.PNG.73fb192605bd4d332c049b2eac5efdf7.PNG
Capture1302×629 84.3 KB

Responding To Buyer Requests

5978e5e4-acf8-4d56-b339-89293d81a850.jpg.8b3f247f8d151a91e9a750eb8f6fc6a4.jpg

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

Buyer requests relevant to your Gig’s category will appear on your Buyer Requests page.

How To Submit Your Offer:

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  2. Select the relevant Gig.
  3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
  4. Describe your offer.
  5. Set your delivery time.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

f5e5717bf6291db685f18d93409cdc21a245924b

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

Buyer requests relevant to your Gig’s category will appear on your Buyer Requests page.

4. Describe your offer.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

Thank you for your advice and sending the page.

4. Describe your offer.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

This is an exact copy of what is in my link above. Maybe you didn’t notice. 😉

This is an exact copy of what is in my link above. Maybe you didn’t notice. 😉

Yes, (we posted at the same time) but if you go here

Hello, Today I will show you how to send an effective buyer request! First of all, you have to stay active checking the buyer request. when new buyer request comes you have to focus on a theme! First read the careful buyer request and check can you do this work if yes move to next step Second In buyer request You just have to write a clear solution. Mean what the solution to this or you can also write a little bit How you solve this problem. Third You can also suggest the buyer by add…

you will see that between linking and serving on a silver plate they prefer silver plater.

#facepalm

Hello, Today I will show you how to send an effective buyer request! First of all, you have to stay active checking the buyer request. when new buyer request comes you have to focus on a theme! First read the careful buyer request and check can you do this work if yes move to next step Second In buyer request You just have to write a clear solution. Mean what the solution to this or you can also write a little bit How you solve this problem. Third You can also suggest the buyer by add…

you will see that between linking and serving on a silver plate they prefer silver plater.

#facepalm

Don’t copy forum posts.

#facepalm

Thanks even more for that forum post, I have not seen that post.

How many order comes from your buyer request, Would you please?

So far only 1. Here is a picture of some of my buyer request if you could tell me how to change it I would appreciate it.

Capture.thumb.PNG.279ce509647997abf9657c6acb4fe2cc.PNG
Capture1276×631 106 KB

4. Describe your offer.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

Thank you for your valuable advice.

Archived