What should one do to promote an exceptional , revolutionary product on fiver?

Guest jayblue555

Guest jayblue555

Fiverr is a excellent exposure, but for a new guy it is very hard to make an influence. Even when the new guy has much brilliant idea than existing offers.

I want to ask and discuss about this flaw of fiverr. HOW DO A NEW GUY GETS HIS DESERVED SPACE?

Remember, even the top sellers now were once new people. You have to wait for an order to come through. To increase your chances, get more exposure. Post it on social media, anything.

For me, I had to wait about a week for a first order. Then, it just started rolling. (and now its sort of stopped 😦

Try looking in the buyers requests section. There is a lot of opportunities there!

I got 3 orders, completed them well. Got 5 stars 3 times. But now no more orders. Although I am providing lowest cost service of removing background from 35 images for just $5 with unlimited revisions but still no orders. 😦 I don’t know why people like to pay more when they can get the same thing for low cost.

Reply to @usmanjalal: Background removal for 35 images is slightly excessive in my opinion, but if you want to offer a service like that, its great and a lot of people like that!

As what I said before, look into the buyers requests. There is a lot in there!

You should (in my opinion again…) remove this

"BACKGROUND REMOVING 105 images 15
BACKGROUND REMOVING 140 images 20
BACKGROUND REMOVING 175 images 25
BACKGROUND REMOVING 210images 30
BACKGROUND REMOVING 245images 35
BACKGROUND REMOVAL 280images 40
BACKGROUND REMOVAL 315images 45
BACKGROUND REMOVAL 350images 50

tags
image background removal, add change white background, amazon ebay products, remove background, backdrops removal, add watermark images, remove watermark"

It looks ‘spammy’ to me.

Guest jayblue555

Reply to @flatpp: Which of social media is most effective? Fb seems to block my comments as spams after a few hustles and twitter looks unappealing as i don’t have many followers.

Archived