What should seller do if they do not get any order in the past few weaks..?

lina76

There can be many, many reasons for it. Poor products, poor communication skills, dishonesty about one’s native language, gig images that aren’t attractive, fake profile photos, customer service issues, gigs that aren’t in Fiverr’s editorial focus and don’t end up in search, and the list goes on and on. The best thing to do is read all of the tips already posted here and try to make corrections.

As far as I can tell, logo designs, banner designs and business card designs are all in a very competitive area. Are those gig high in demand, yes, but because there are so many people offering the same services, it might be hard to stand out in that crowd. I’m afraid the only option is to keep promoting, make your gigs somehow stand out by adding your own uniqueness.

I might have left a similar post in another thread, but I’ll just go ahead and type this in again. I’m going to use your forum-posting gig as an example, the English in your gig description seems perfectly fine, yet your message above is filled with grammatical/spelling errors. The gig description also says “to check out the gig extra below” but I see no gig extras, which gives me the impression that you copy/pasted the description from somewhere. (There is a possibility you forgot to simply set up your gig extras, but carelessness/failing to double-check is not a good thing especially if you are offering a virtual assistant gig)
Also if you are offering forum-posting gigs, I believe you might need better English skills.
So to answer your question, be professional, be honest, and be sure you are good at what you do.
Also, don’t spam other people’s threads.

Archived