What should u do if buyer is not satisfied with work

malikumer13503

Hi !
Thank you for sharing your concerns here on the forum.
What I would advice is the following:
(a) In case you think the quality of your work is good and you think the buyer is trying to get free service.
Stop working on that project. Either ask more either say that you no longer wish to continue working with him/her and let customer support know about that matter. If it is 5$ or 10$ give them back don’t bother. If it is more fight for it.
(b) If the work is not quite good and the buyer say something specific you can’t provide and it was agreed on the price you offered in the first place cancel with the buyer and refund.

If you have unlimited revisions in your gig description then you have to give a buyer unlimited revisions, no matter what, even if it’s a million revisions, so it’s not a good idea to say that.

It could be the rest of your life and you would still have to do it if you said you would give unlimited revisions.

So if your buyer will only stop asking for more if you cancel and give him a refund then you have done work for free. It’s not smart for a seller to say unlimited revisions. As you have seen, you get buyers who want free work from you.

If you have unlimited revisions in your gig description then you have to give a buyer unlimited revisions, no matter what, even if it’s a million revisions, so it’s not a good idea to say that.

It could be the rest of your life and you would still have to do it if you said you would give unlimited revisions.

So if your buyer will only stop asking for more if you cancel and give him a refund then you have done work for free. It’s not smart for a seller to say unlimited revisions. As you have seen, you get buyers who want free work from you.

If in my offer there are 1 or 2 revisions is there any counter in fiverr that will tell the buyer that he can’t have more revisions?

If in my offer there are 1 or 2 revisions is there any counter in fiverr that will tell the buyer that he can’t have more revisions?

No that is up to you to do that. Have the guts to say:

You have used your two free revisions. I will be happy to do more for you and will give a discount on that if you need more.

I never understood why any seller would offer unlimited revisions. That’s just crazy.

It is announcing literally that you will devote your life to working on their project, forever.

It’s the height of sheer desperation.

Thanks i learned a big lesson and removed Unlimited Revisions from my gigs

Yes you are r8 so what u suggest cancel the order and refund but cancelling isn’t affect my profile …

Hi !

Thank you for sharing your concerns here on the forum.

What I would advice is the following:

(a) In case you think the quality of your work is good and you think the buyer is trying to get free service.

Stop working on that project. Either ask more either say that you no longer wish to continue working with him/her and let customer support know about that matter. If it is 5$ or 10$ give them back don’t bother. If it is more fight for it.

(b) If the work is not quite good and the buyer say something specific you can’t provide and it was agreed on the price you offered in the first place cancel with the buyer and refund.

agree with you!!! Cancel the order and refund…

Archived