What software is best you use for explainer video and animation?

Guest samiur42

@samiur42 Although we offer video to buyers, we don’t offer explainer whiteboard videos on fiverr. Professionally we offer to corporate, we use Easy Sketch Pro 3. Version 3 offer embedding of various elements including forms and is in our opinion better than the others because of that reason.

I see no-ones suggesting get voice talent, good software and a concept before the actual making of. How do you say “please tell me/suggest to me” in Hindu? It’s very close to German. Also, I see you’re also in the United States.

If you actually are, video marketing. Go hit up some mom and pop stores, get some cheap software with templates and charge stupid money.

Or are you not actually in the US like the other please suggest me guy? You’ll make a killing in the US, not so much India.

I you were truly serious about animating, then the real question you should be asking would be: “how can I become an animator?”

Asking for an easy software to make “some animations and explainer videos” means you are looking for a push button solution so you can make some $5 sales here.

That’s not how animation works. It took me years to get where I am now. And I quickly learned that software is only a tool. Being able to animate, is so much more than thhe software you will end up using.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Is there any reasonably priced (cheap) Explainer video creation software, that is a cheap one of price (not a recurring monthly/yearly charge)?

Also, while Easy Sketch Pro 3 has been mentioned in this thread, I see it much more in the Whiteboard animation category than Explainer Video - for actual animation, eg. the types of things asked for in the buyer requests it isn’t really the program to use (you can’t tell it to move an object from A to B even - it’s okay for making stuff move from off screen to a pre-defined position or fade in/outs/drawing images/text but not actual animation of things). I also don’t think the audio sync is that good in it.

Guest offlinehelpers

Is there any reasonably priced (cheap) Explainer video creation software, that is a cheap one of price (not a recurring monthly/yearly charge)?

Also, while Easy Sketch Pro 3 has been mentioned in this thread, I see it much more in the Whiteboard animation category than Explainer Video - for actual animation, eg. the types of things asked for in the buyer requests it isn’t really the program to use (you can’t tell it to move an object from A to B even - it’s okay for making stuff move from off screen to a pre-defined position or fade in/outs/drawing images/text but not actual animation of things). I also don’t think the audio sync is that good in it.

Why not try Google to search?

Guest offlinehelpers

I have. But I’m just asking here as well to see what other sellers recommend.

But you already offer an explainer video gig - why not stick to the software you use already?

There are several which are subscription services - even Explaindio is an annual payment. VideoMaker FX is (I think) a one time only payment.

I see no-ones suggesting get voice talent, good software and a concept before the actual making of. How do you say “please tell me/suggest to me” in Hindu? It’s very close to German. Also, I see you’re also in the United States.

If you actually are, video marketing. Go hit up some mom and pop stores, get some cheap software with templates and charge stupid money.

Or are you not actually in the US like the other please suggest me guy? You’ll make a killing in the US, not so much India.

HAHAAHA The ‘Please Suggest’ guy.

Anyone care to make a meme out of this ?!

But you already offer an explainer video gig - why not stick to the software you use already?

There are several which are subscription services - even Explaindio is an annual payment. VideoMaker FX is (I think) a one time only payment.

Thanks. I currently use After Effects (not the latest) for the explainer videos, and though I’ve seen some buyer requests where the user wanted videos done and linked to youtube examples - and some of them were created using this, I was told that for Animated Explainer videos (in general) there is much better (ie. more dedicated to the task and cheap) software available - ie. for producing videos most people asking for videos in that category would want - and as quickly as possible (ie. created much more quickly and easily than would be possible normally with AE).

I’ll look more at VideoMaker FX thanks - it seems reasonably priced if it comes with all commercial rights etc. for the figure they’re asking.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks. I currently use After Effects (not the latest) for the explainer videos, and though I’ve seen some buyer requests where the user wanted videos done and linked to youtube examples - and some of them were created using this, I was told that for Animated Explainer videos (in general) there is much better (ie. more dedicated to the task and cheap) software available - ie. for producing videos most people asking for videos in that category would want - and as quickly as possible (ie. created much more quickly and easily than would be possible normally with AE).

I’ll look more at VideoMaker FX thanks - it seems reasonably priced if it comes with all commercial rights etc. for the figure they’re asking.

There are some really good explainer templates available for PowerPoint - one time expense and easy to create a base template from which you can quickly create videos - might be worth a look as well?

Good luck with it!

Though I am not in the explainer video niche, I still have Adobe AE, Premiere, VideoMaker FX, ESP2 and VideoScribe lying around.

So, as per my experience, VideoMaker FX is best for making explainer videos and VideoScribe for making whiteboard animations. Btw if you use VideoMaker FX, make sure to download all the slides till-to-date. (There are a lot, maybe like a 1000) 🙂

But if you are making fully 100% unique and scratch-made explainer videos you should stick with AE or tryout Powtoon(Though it’s a bit pricey 😅)

• 1 month later...

Archived