What the heck is that on the photo? a Fiverr stamp?

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Okay so I delivered a family tree this evening and this photo is one of my clients ancestors.

Do you notice the “made on fiverr” stamp on the photo? What is that, how did it get there and basically WTfragglesrock?

I attached it for the portfolio view

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

oldbittygrandma said: Why the watermark on her face?

Because the client only ordered the $5 gig none of the extras and I wanted a photo for the portfolio and also a little enticement for the client if they ever want to come back and order the extras

Guest tn5rr2012

Because the client only ordered the $5 gig none of the extras and I wanted a photo for the portfolio and also a little enticement for the client if they ever want to come back and order the extras

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

You can’t really see the the watermarks on the LP photos, as I have increased my usage of LP I made sure the transparency on the watermark was set.

Guest tn5rr2012

You can’t really see the the watermarks on the LP photos, as I have increased my usage of LP I made sure the transparency on the watermark was set.

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived