What the seller wants to see in the gig presentation photos!

infinitetech128

In my experience you want to catch the eye, but at the same time you don’t want it to look obnoxious and unprofessional.

Your single “Youtube Banner in 24hrs” could have a brighter colored banner to be easier to see.

Your “2 Modern Business Cards” could be spruced up with brighter/slightly more contrasting colors as well.

Your “3 Attractive Youtube Thumbnails in 24hrs” looks good except for the guy. He doesn’t quite fit. I’d say keep it simple and slap the Youtube trademark on an angle right where he is.

The other three look great!

In my experience you want to catch the eye, but at the same time you don’t want it to look obnoxious and unprofessional.

Your single “Youtube Banner in 24hrs” could have a brighter colored banner to be easier to see.

Your “2 Modern Business Cards” could be spruced up with brighter/slightly more contrasting colors as well.

Your “3 Attractive Youtube Thumbnails in 24hrs” looks good except for the guy. He doesn’t quite fit. I’d say keep it simple and slap the Youtube trademark on an angle right where he is.

The other three look great!

Thank you very much this was very helpful ! I’ll do the suggested modifications and thanks again for your advice !

Archived