Fiverr Forum

What this I came across in buyers requests?

I just came across this offer from a buyer in “Buyers Requests”. Is sharing the phone number with this buyer violating Fiverr TOS. If yes, the why Fiverr has approved this offer to be shown to beyers.

You didn’t even understand the request from the buyer side. It’s okay and not violating anything.

I don’t know what you mean by that… But instead of an attitude training you need to learn English. My English isn’t perfect but atleast my sentences creates some meaning for people to understand.

I thought contacting out of fiverr is against TOS

Contacting the Fiverr seller or buyer outside of Fiverr is not permitted. Contacting the 3rd person in this case which is DJ YOUNG which is already outside of Fiverr is not against Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

In the buyer Request, the person is requesting a contact number of DJ YOUNG, which is okay. He wants to do business with him.
Another easy example for @imshah786 you are looking for a specific carpenter number in your area and you are putting a request for it.

@imshah786 ,
Coming onto pointing about why I am on level 0, here is the answer for that.

I hope this will help you to understand who has fewer ethics… whether the person who is pointing about not on the bigger level. Well if we are going on that pathway, i can definitely share this topic with the mods to review.