What this I came across in buyers requests?

imshah786

It’s okay and not violating anything.

I thought contacting out of fiverr is against TOS

Contacting the Fiverr seller or buyer outside of Fiverr is not permitted. Contacting the 3rd person in this case which is DJ YOUNG which is already outside of Fiverr is not against Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

In the buyer Request, the person is requesting a contact number of DJ YOUNG, which is okay. He wants to do business with him.

Another easy example for @imshah786 you are looking for a specific carpenter number in your area and you are putting a request for it.

@imshah786 ,

Coming onto pointing about why I am on level 0, here is the answer for that.

Hey Guys, Hope you all are having a great day. I want to share my experience with you. 2018 was the worst year of my whole life. I am 21 years old. We are now 4 family members instead of 6. The person you watch every day, when disappears suddenly forever is very tough and hard to feel and understand. Currently, my livelihood is from my website and Fiverr. But if I calculate then 90% is Fiverr and 10% is a website. On November 11, 2018, I received an email from Fiverr. 1831046062_Screenshot2018-12-23at1_09_04PM.thumb.png.9f4ff03a9813d4fd6e8364b2e51c8e32.pngMy life wa…

I hope this will help you to understand who has fewer ethics… whether the person who is pointing about not on the bigger level. Well if we are going on that pathway, i can definitely share this topic with the mods to review.

Archived