What title of this "Our Virtual Campus" gig should be ? Tomorrow will be launched

wildgirl

Next week I will lauch a gig that I will draw you as vector cartoon.

And this cartoon acts like campus graduation (see included sample)

and showing this cartoon in sequence and ON THIS FORUM as thread with title “Our Virtual

Campus”. the first 10 buyers will stay on first row/line of virtual campus.

the second 10 buyers will stay on second line. and so on…

But I dont know what title I should use.

as english is not main language, I want you help me :

I will graduate of virtual campus of our forum community and you as student graduation in

vector cartoon style.

I will draw you as vector cartoon style in virtual campus of our forum community

I will draw you as vector cartoon style and show your cartoon on virtual campus of our forum

community

I want title from you. For the ‘winner’ of title from you, I will draw you for free

and your cartoon stay #1 on first row/line

what title of this gig should be ? Help me…

Congrats ! Vedmak,

you are the winner of this title competition. And I will display

your cartoon (like your profile cartoon and with my style) as #1 on first row/line of “Our Virtual Campus” soon !! Keep monitoring this thread…

I will use this title on the gig :

I will draw you as vector cartoon style and promote and display it on virtual campus of Fiver forum

who does want to help me for gig description ?

I will draw you as vector cartoon style and promote and display it on virtual campus of Fiverr forum. I will post it on fiverr forum on category tips for seller. Beside that you will get separate of your own cartoon alone, lone or lonely (which true) ? Specification : output image is jpeg, but if you need vector source file, see extra gig option. For custom acting need extra gig too.

I need gig description from you, please help me…

for winner, his/her cartoon will stay as #2 on first row/line…

Try to search some seo keywords of your gig and service. Put some of keywords in your description. It will help you that buyer can be able to search quickly. Mention all details with your requirement for proceeding orders and mention restriction if any clearly in description. Don’t spam keywords.

• 4 months later...

Archived