What to do if buyer wants to change the review in 2020?

aindriladey

If he wants to change the review, he should contact support and that’s it. The idea must come from him, you can’t ask him to do so. And then you wait and do nothing.

Okay, thank you for your advice. My buyer said he contacted the resolution center already. Hope everything goes well.

Do you have any idea how much time it takes in general?

I can’t know for sure - Pro sellers and TRS usually get responses from CS in an hour or two. But from what I’ve read on the forums, they are taking a really long time to get to the rest of the sellers, it can be up to a week or more. As for getting back to the buyers, no idea, I’ve never had to contact CS as a buyer.

I can’t know for sure - Pro sellers and TRS usually get responses from CS in an hour or two. But from what I’ve read on the forums, they are taking a really long time to get to the rest of the sellers, it can be up to a week or more. As for getting back to the buyers, no idea, I’ve never had to contact CS as a buyer.

What do you think? should i simply cancel the order as it is only of $5 and is ruining my profile with 25 reviews only.

What do you think? should i simply cancel the order as it is only of $5 and is ruining my profile with 25 reviews only.

For a buyer to leave a review, the order must have been completed. You can’t cancel an order that was completed. Only open orders can be canceled.

Archived