What to do if laptop got stuck and have to deliver the order.please help

Hi there,

My laptop got stuck due to an error and it’s not working. I need to deliver the order as very short time is left to deliver.plese help me out to fix my problem.

Hi there,

My laptop got stuck due to an error and it’s not working. I need to deliver the order as very short time is left to deliver.plese help me out to fix my problem.

How are you able to post these messages?

It seems like if the files were on your laptop then you can’t do it. You need to always have a backup such as another laptop, or cloud drive or some way to deliver files when things like this happen.

He is offline now that’s y worried .f he will see it later, wouldn’t it affect on delivery time?

Yes it might but you need to accept that. You need to do one of the following and do it now:

1. cancel it, ask him to cancel
  2. ask him to extend it

Now is not the time to worry about what it will do to your account.

What other choice do you have except to do nothing, let it go late and then he will cancel it after two days.

If you can deliver it in two days that will save the order.

Yes it might but you need to accept that. You need to do one of the following and do it now:

1. cancel it, ask him to cancel
  2. ask him to extend it

Now is not the time to worry about what it will do to your account.

What other choice do you have except to do nothing, let it go late and then he will cancel it after two days.

If you can deliver it in two days that will save the order.

Sure, thanks alott for your valuable suggestion. Gonna do something . Again bundle of thanks

But my work was mostly done , just because of laptop error unable to send.

just because of laptop error unable to send.

Look on it from the buyers side: they expect a delivery and you didn’t send it in time, no matter what’s the excuse.

I know that you want to avoid your order going late but it most likely will happen and laptop problems are sellers problems, not fiverr and not your buyer. Your timings for orders should also include any force majors to avoid situations like this.

For now all you can do is

1. Fix your laptop in time.
  2. Send time extension request and hope that your buyer will accept your resolution before order deadline. Otherwise your order will be late anyway.

just because of laptop error unable to send.

Look on it from the buyers side: they expect a delivery and you didn’t send it in time, no matter what’s the excuse.

I know that you want to avoid your order going late but it most likely will happen and laptop problems are sellers problems, not fiverr and not your buyer. Your timings for orders should also include any force majors to avoid situations like this.

For now all you can do is

1. Fix your laptop in time.
  2. Send time extension request and hope that your buyer will accept your resolution before order deadline. Otherwise your order will be late anyway.

Yeah sure, m gonna talk to him. thanks alot

• 2 months later...

Lol! You Guys are getting Orders. I havent received a single Order and I am on Fiverr from over a month

You Guys are getting Orders.

Yes, and we “get orders”, because we don’t sit around waiting for them to appear. We get out there, connect to our target customers, and provide a service those people need. We set goals, and we work hard to achieve them. We take risks, we experiment, and we try new things until we find something that works. Success never comes to those who sit around waiting for it to happen.

You Guys are getting Orders.

Yes, and we “get orders”, because we don’t sit around waiting for them to appear. We get out there, connect to our target customers, and provide a service those people need. We set goals, and we work hard to achieve them. We take risks, we experiment, and we try new things until we find something that works. Success never comes to those who sit around waiting for it to happen.

We take risks, we experiment, and we try new things until we find something that works.

It doesn’t work well on fiverr to make a gig and leave it alone forever even if it’s hugely successful. Fiverr doesn’t seem to like that.

Archived