What to do if Someone inbox you on Fiverr his Mailing address?

ishratamin

I am new in fiverr and so many things are really new to me over here. I got a message inviting me to communicate via GMAIL. What should I do in such situations. Isn’t it violation of Fiverr’s policies to do such activities? I asked to communicate in fiverr inbox but didnt get any reply.

Hi Ishratamin,

Do not worry about it. Many clients will ask the same to me too. I do reply (sharing those personal details against Fiverr’s TOC, we both will get blocked. Please make conversation here). You too can follow same to avoid get blocked.

whf

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes it is - please never communicate outside the Fiverr messaging system, and please also report any users who ask you to do so.

Well done for asking - you did the right thing! 🙂

Hi Ishratamin,

Do not worry about it. Many clients will ask the same to me too. I do reply (sharing those personal details against Fiverr’s TOC, we both will get blocked. Please make conversation here). You too can follow same to avoid get blocked.

whf

Thanks for your suggestions…🙂

Yes it is - please never communicate outside the Fiverr messaging system, and please also report any users who ask you to do so.

Well done for asking - you did the right thing! 🙂 you guys are really helpful over here!! Thank you so much for that!

Archived