Fiverr Forum

What to do if someone is sabotaging your gigs?

Sellers seem to have little to no protection

What can you do to prevent people from sandbagging your ratings and gigs?

I had a customer purchased a gig,i asked them for specif information and they told me the concept and say "Just get it done and i will accept it however you do it,no more questions"

I deliver my gig saying if you have problems let me know,i then get a cancellation request saying thanks for your time but i need a refund.

To me it seem like this customer is going around and ordering gigs,then canceling to get a free gig.

Also i have some things i would like to discuss with customer support, How do i get in contact with them? I cannot seem to find the are to send in tickets anymore.

Reply to @sham19

You do not have to take a gig if the buyer does not follow your gig description and/or your gig instructions.

And if a buyer says. “just get it done…”, “no more questions” it sounds like an early warning sign of trouble ahead. If it were me, I would put in a request for cancellation.

If they won’t tell me exactly what they want I wouldn’t do the work. If a buyer ever said “don’t ask me any more questions” I would immediately cancel, either mutual or ask Fiverr to cancel it. That’s a huge red flag.