Fiverr Community Forum

What to do if the deadline approaches to deliver and buyer doesn't respond?

Hey dear friends,
I had to deliver a presentation today, but two. Days ago I sent a draft to the buyer to check if it’s what he wants, but he said no and didn’t explain what exactly he wants. I made changes - as I thought would be better and send him today. And also made a request to prolongate the delivery. But he seems do not know how to use fiverr, or maybe on purpose he doesn’t accept to prolongate and even doesn’t respond my messages to make changes to the presentation.
Today I have to deliver in couple of hours and he doesn’t respond or prolongate the delivery.
What would you advise for me?

3 Likes

make your delivery with your service. and leave a message in the delivery box that “if you feel that there still have to make some changes, I will do that happily…”

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice, but what if he rejects, that means fiverr will show that I delivered late

As long as you deliver on time the first round even if it shows LATE after they reject the work that doesn’t count. So, be sure you deliver it on time.

3 Likes

Really, are you sure? Where I can find info about it? I delivered as you said on time, but I don’t know will he accept or reject. From where I can read about it?..

1 Like

I had many request modifications like that. So don’t worry :slight_smile: As long as your first delivery is on time, you won’t be in any trouble.

It will show as late delivery on the order page, but it won’t have any affects.

No worries, you’ll get your money and the order will be completed soon and it will be completed automatically, happened to me too. But do it very well, he can give ratings later

1 Like

My friend facing the same problem. She optimizes the site of client and speeds up more than 80 but when she delivers order client send a request to cancel the order when one hour left.so she cancels the order. Kindly anyone tells me is she done right?When order time near to finish and client send you cancel request then we should accept it or not?

3 Likes

@sabajamaldin
That’s bad, I think they should have contacted Fiverr resolution center. Completing the work should get him paid.

Fiverr has policies about this.

3 Likes

i advise her also.but she is new in fiverr so dont knew about the policies.

1 Like

Nice that she has you as an advisor, please suggest her this forum, quite helpful.

1 Like

I don’t think this is correct!

Are you sure about this?

@designeranu
Of course, happened to one of our brothers in my country, the messages are checked and fiverr support take immediate actions, take enough time and solve the issue.

Rights matter.