Fiverr Forum

What to do if you recieved a bad order, but the seller has deleted the gig on Fiverr?

How to ask for refund when the gig does not exist anymore?

It happened in my last order , and I feel someone has taken advantage of me. He promised pva facebook accounts, but delivered accounts that I can not log in to, becuase they are not verified by phone.

Any idea?

get the order number and take screen shots of the conversation and contact customer support

you will get refund back.

I have notice a bit of scamming take place like that, they open a gig, no video make a few sales in 24-72 hours, delete gig

they do this to slip thru the cracks

indian based gigs usually though they say usa…

I have done form professional tracking and research on someone who did it to a friend of mine from here I got his acct closed on other networks as well, though that wont stoppem

#1: They are fake gigs, of no value…

#2: usually against fivers rules…

#3: usual a seller that has been boucning around had uses proxies and such and has multiple accts and multiple rt or paypals…

SCAamMERS

Thank you for your replies. Yes contacted customer suppourt and they refunded my payment.

It is funny that the seller had a couple of excellent ratings before me, but maybe they are fake too.

and Indeed the seller was Indian , but I had another very good Indian seller,would not generalize really ,but you are right , I get the impression many sellers who claim to be from USA have very poor English, they must be using proxies