Fiverr Forum

What to do? My gig died.. :(

Hello people

I’m newbie and i had 27 orders in 16 days but in the the last five days nothing :((

Two people have contacted me but have not ordered anything.

Why is this happening?

Can you help me somehow? :confused:

Well, this is probably something you don’t want to hear, but you have to be patient.

Fiverr goes through dry periods, just like any freelance business. There will be times you are swamped with orders that you can’t keep up and other times that there are so few orders you wonder if you should just forget this site. It’s the nature of the beast. You kinda just have to stick it out.

Meanwhile, you should try self-advertising, like making a Facebook page devoted to your gig or a twitter page. Join some Fiverr groups on Facebook to advertise yourself. Be more active on the forums (seriously, people will click on your profile to see what you sell. Most of the people I purchase from are from the forums).

People will always contact you and not order anything right off the bat. People sometimes contact me and never order a gig. Some will order weeks later.

Just keep your chin up. :slight_smile:

Reply to @mrspanda:

thank you for this! :slight_smile:

Reply to @bachas85:

i will try to promote myself,thank you for your help! :smiley:

and btw you are hot _

sorry i had to say :stuck_out_tongue:

I have just got into the same rut :frowning:

I use to look forward to waking up and seeing Fiverr emails, now nothing.

My patience has pulled through in the last 2 days, 5 orders :slight_smile:

They will come!

Reply to @rossonomous:

I’m glad for you! :slight_smile:

I’ve had 3 today,situation is getting better for us. :smiley:

Reply to @bingbanners:

what is the situation with your orders?

Hi, I going through the same thing I haven’t had an order in 5 days. I hope I regain sales soon because I’m really bored.

Reply to @design4you1:

I make constant new gigs,maybe I will get orders on them.

Wish I had your problem… after 3 days, still can’t get my gig to show up in search. :wink:

It is always hard in the beginning… Just be patient. I didn’t sell almost anything in first 3 months and now it is like 50 gigs per month average for the same service I offered at start.

When you get first orders just assure to give your best and someone will collect your gig or suggest to a friend etc :slight_smile:

nothing is moving in my area also

I upload some gigs, 2 of them I got orders and now nothing.

Maybe promotion is the answer.

Hi Guys,

Same here, nothing moving at all, I haven’t made a single sale, and only have one view on each one of my gigs. If anybody is willing to have a look at my gigs, I would be happy just even to get a view or two! :slight_smile:

The waiting is loooong, but in the meantime I created a blog around it and I am promoting with a video on youtube, so maybe something will happen?

Reply to @kardamom:

i don’t know really :S

btw,i collected all your gigs! :slight_smile: