What to do when a buyer stops responding?

hayleyhutson

Hi everyone!

I’m new to Fiverr, just created my account and gigs yesterday. I submitted an offer to a buyer request and received a message with more details from the buyer. I told them I’d love to help and asked a few questions, then once they were all answered and the buyer agreed on the price, I sent a custom offer. I haven’t heard back since and I know it’s only been a day, but they wanted the work done this week so I’m not sure if I should reach out and see if they have any questions or accept that they’ve moved onto someone else.

Is it normal for a buyer to reach out and seem interested but end up going with someone else instead? I don’t want to get my hopes up and I’m not sure if I should even expect another response if they did end up going with another seller. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

Hi everyone!

I’m new to Fiverr, just created my account and gigs yesterday. I submitted an offer to a buyer request and received a message with more details from the buyer. I told them I’d love to help and asked a few questions, then once they were all answered and the buyer agreed on the price, I sent a custom offer. I haven’t heard back since and I know it’s only been a day, but they wanted the work done this week so I’m not sure if I should reach out and see if they have any questions or accept that they’ve moved onto someone else.

Is it normal for a buyer to reach out and seem interested but end up going with someone else instead? I don’t want to get my hopes up and I’m not sure if I should even expect another response if they did end up going with another seller. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

Is it normal for a buyer to reach out and seem interested but end up going with someone else instead?

Yes.

You have some who are talking with multiple at the same time fishing for better deal and you have some just here posting scam BR to take your time, fake requests.

Is it normal for a buyer to reach out and seem interested but end up going with someone else instead?

Yes.

You have some who are talking with multiple at the same time fishing for better deal and you have some just here posting scam BR to take your time, fake requests.

Thank you for letting me know!

You can always creep their page and read feedback they have received from other sellers. It’s a good way to see what gigs they are interested in and what they have purchased. You might even see feed back from another seller that they hired after speaking to you. Most likely because of price (lower)
I have discovered that myself following up on past inquiries.

Don’t expect to much into buyer request. Many people posted request just to collect ideas free from sellers or to get low price ( without a detail info of what they want ). Sometimes, i also replied to some requests. Then if buyer replied to my request, ok good to go on. But if they don’t, i don’t care.

Buyer will get so many offerfrom seller. Sometimes their need tim to decide.
Even though they says agree with your offer at first …, they still can change their mind at the end.
If there isn’t any respon, we can politely remind him/her about your offer…, (remeber must be very professional)
If after few days there are still no response…, you can withdraw the offer

Archived