what if the buyer order a gig and after you submit your result the buyer refuses to the result and keep asking for a cancelation? how can yu get paid for your hard work?
You need to contact customer service. We can’t help you with this.
Keep refusing the cancellation and do that forever if you need to.
Like @misscrystal said. Refuse the cancelation request. If the buyer received everything he requested then there is no need for you to refund. You did your job.
If buyer got frustrated he/she will leave 1 star review
You can cancel the order otherwise your buyer will leave 1 sṭar
You need to do a little bit of quick decision making here.
What matters to you most, the payment, or the rating?
The payment is the reason you’re here at Fiverr at the first place. The rating is a long term investment that’ll get you more payment later over time. Which one of the two do you value more.
If payment, keep refusing to cancel. You’ll get the money. If not, the SMARTER move would be to accept the cancellation so you can avoid a poor rating that’ll cost you your next gig. The decision is yours.
the payment is 160$ ,
the client keep opening despute cases about it, and when i addressed to CS they basicly said - try to work it out between the two of you. we are not deciding…
i must mention i did my work fully and plus
Yesterday i delivered result for an order and today morning, i suddenly got a dispute from her which asked me to cancel the order. The reason is she think i deliver wrong type of file ( but infact, that is the corrrect file type but it was played in wrong player so it show a bg instead of a transparent bg ) Of course she can asked me so i can help ( liked i did for many buyers if they dont know about that file extension ) but she didnt .
She is my repeat buyer that worked with me few times. When i saw the dispute, i feel very sad because this is not the 1st time she ordered me but she still dont understand how i work ?
Sometimes i cant even understand how buyer think. I still dont accept the cancellation because i didnt do anything wrong. I also sent message to her.
I’m in the same situation like you.
But i know if she still want to cancel, i have no choice but to agree. Same to you. Because dont forget that they paid us by Paypal and Paypal hans their own dispute. Instead of a neg-feedback and a risk of losing payment, you can choose another safer way.
If you delivered the work and provided your buyer with the correct files you’re not entitled to provide your buyer with a refund.
I’d suggest consulting with support because you’ve completed the project already.
I don’t encourage working for free which essentially means, cancelling the order.
Best of luck!
i dont want to work for free, too.
In the past, i did send ticket to CS to ask for help when buyer request for cancellation with unacceptable reason but end with no help. They always replied that i had to communicate on my own to resolve the problem.
Once buyer want to cancel, seller has nothing but to choose between payment and neg-feedback.
Something that could be helpful is to keep track of all your messages with the buyer. If they say they want a certain file in the beginning and change their mind at the end, you will have proof of their first request. Bring this up to the buyer and try to have a good conversation about what file they wanted and see if you can resolve the issue without cancellation or bringing in customer service.
no, she didn’t mentioned about the file extension so i delivered the most popular file type that is suitable to her requirement and i’m sure it works if she use the correct player and i sent her message to explain about that. This is not the first time i had buyer who dont know how to work with the file and it’s very easy to explain the way to use it correctly but sadly she choosed to send me a cancellation request rather than ask me how .
i saw she is online but no response from her.
I’m sorry that you’re having such a difficult time. Hopefully she responds soon! To keep this from happening again maybe put in your gig that people who order from you need to be specific about the file type they want. Also, make an effort to get them to talk to you before placing an order to make sure you have all the details you need. That takes away all the assumptions. As for this order, try contacting her again to figure how you can fix the delivery. If you still haven’t heard anything, I would suggest contacting customer service to help you figure this out. Good luck!!
It’s wrong, if the buyer send email to the customer service with this issue. The customer service might block her ID.
She might contact with CS
I can understand your pain. Its really hard to cancel any job also the cost of the job is $ 160, What your buyer say about the cancelation? Why he or she want to cancel it? Is there any reason.
If a buyer want to cancel a job, he or she might have issue with design or what she or he want they are not get it. Do want things please ask your buyer why he or she want to cancel it.
If one job cancel you job success will be 95% please you loose your $ 160, time, enjoyment, hard work…
i think, this might works