What to do when Buyer doesnot rate your work?

kewalbalkrishna

I have been writing a few medical articles for a buyer. He/she is nice, polite, and precise. But, when I deliver the work he/she does not provide the review for my work even though I repeatedly request for it. What should I do next?

I repeatedly request for it.

You could be banned and removed from platform. All she has to do is report you or Fiverr on its own will detect this.

Buyer has choice to leave or not to leave feedback. You are not entitled to get review. Only money.

You should simply move on. When I was new to Fiverr I thought there was nothing wrong with reminding a buyer to leave feedback but then I read on this very platform that some people had been issued with warnings to that effect. According to Fiverr Support, it counts as “manipulation”.

You could be banned and removed from platform. All she has to do is report you or Fiverr on its own will detect this.

Buyer has choice to leave or not to leave feedback. You are not entitled to get review. Only money.

Thank you for this information. I thought fiverr holds my earnings until review has been done. Now i know, i should move on after the work has been delivered.

I have been writing a few medical articles for a buyer. He/she is nice, polite, and precise. But, when I deliver the work he/she does not provide the review for my work even though I repeatedly request for it. What should I do next?

provide the review for my work even though I repeatedly request

You have entitlement issues.

Your buyer doesn’t owe you a review and its immoral to ask for one because that’s cultivating bias. It’s also pressure.

Read the ToS. You could be banned for manipulating reviews and/or harassing your buyer.

You’re oblivious to how rude and sketchy this is. You don’t pressure people at all to review you… And you did it repeatedly. It’s so pushy and manipulative and entitled.

asking for a review is NOT forbidden, asking for a positive review is against the tos, but asking for a feedback isn’t, haven’t you watched the tutorial videos when you first created your account ?

You could ask this in the delivery section, you have the message that says your delivery is enclosed, you could write something like, if you are satisfied, please consider accepting the delivery and writing an honest feedback to help us improve!

You could ask this in the delivery section, you have the message that says your delivery is enclosed, you could write something like, if you are satisfied, please consider accepting the delivery and writing an honest feedback to help us improve!

If you want to do it and risk getting a warning, that’s your business!

Please stop wrongly advising others.

It only takes one buyer to report you, or Fiverr to detect you’re asking for a review or to mark the order as complete, to put yourself in hot water.

Please don’t try any subterfuge in an attempt to solicit a review. You’ll get into trouble and risk your account. Don’t worry, you’ll get more orders and they’ll review you. Just let this one go and ignore the advice some of the people in the forum are giving. Also ignore any harsh words that have been directed your way by some people here. Good luck.

asking for a review is NOT forbidden, asking for a positive review is against the tos, but asking for a feedback isn’t, haven’t you watched the tutorial videos when you first created your account ?

Whenever this topic comes up, Fiverr’s own forum moderators consistently tell sellers to move on and to never ask buyers for a review. Take it from me, as someone who has been hanging around the forums for longer than is healthy, as a seller it’s just not worth the risk of even mentioning the word ‘feedback’ to a buyer. It really isn’t.

provide the review for my work even though I repeatedly request

You have entitlement issues.

Your buyer doesn’t owe you a review and its immoral to ask for one because that’s cultivating bias. It’s also pressure.

Read the ToS. You could be banned for manipulating reviews and/or harassing your buyer.

You’re oblivious to how rude and sketchy this is. You don’t pressure people at all to review you… And you did it repeatedly. It’s so pushy and manipulative and entitled.

I thought asking directly for 5stars and positive feedback was against ToS. Anyways, thank you for your help. Have a nice day.

Guest adrienlans

Asking for a review is not breaking the ToS. Doing free work for a review, Addition requests ect for a review- break the ToS.
You can remind your buyer to leave a review once you delivery their work, If they don’t that’s alright as a buyer they have the right.

I get this a lot, sometimes a frequent buyer either forgets or doesn’t want to leave a review. So don’t over think it.

A good thing to know: Fiverr already sends their own requests to the buyers to leave a review for you (I think 2 or 3 times even). So even if it is allowed, I wouldn’t do it since it would be redundant for the buyer to also get a reminder from you as well as from Fiverr.

Ah, I didn’t know this. Thank you.

Archived