What to do when buyer order the basic package and demand for premium one

aamir108

Two options. 1) Deliver what’s in the basic package only or 2) Cancel the order. It’s best not to deliver more than what was ordered because chances are high they will use this to their advantage repeatedly.

You could (1) Request cancellation, (2) Offer an extra to subsidize the extra work, (3) Only deliver what they paid for, or (4) Do the extra work then block them so that they can’t do it again.

I experience many time, Buyer comes and order the lowest price and demand for premium one. And if you didn’t complete their demand they threat about bad review or order cancel dispute. i want to know what is best way to manage them?

Buyer comes and order the lowest price and demand for premium one.

Ugh!

Stop the Buyer in his or her tracks. The Buyer is trying to take advantage of you. Never, allow a Buyer to take the wheel, this is your 🚢 ship, your business. If the Buyer wants a premium service tell him/her to PAY for it. Simple concept!

And if you didn’t complete their demand they threat about bad review or order cancel dispute.

You are not obligated to work for FREE.

It’s blackmail, contact CS asap if that happens. Don’t tolerate this type of behavior from Buyers.

Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:

Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)

Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Thank you all for your opinion.

1. Buyer got the complete work, And then buyer create dispute at order and immediately revoke access. And if seller cancel the order, By this way buyer aim completed by getting work for free. and seller also lose his gig ranking in search results

2. If you contact to customer support they always said complete buyer requirement. in my situation when i got anger with support guy, then he ask me to provide of your delivery. I provide prove and then CS cancel the order, And ask me they will contact me for this later. But still no message from them and order is cancelled

Thank you in advance

Archived