Fiverr Forum

What to do when seller disappears

Hi,

I paid around 60 euros to get a professional logo.

The seller ************ had good reviews, he delivered me logos that were not professional enough and he agreed that he would provide me with a new logo (since I paid the price for the professional pack included business cards).

That was around a week ago. Since I had no answer, I tried contacting him and now it says :
"This user cannot be contacted for privacy reasons"
His adds disappeared. I am very worried I lost my money. I am a student and it was not a small sum for me.

I don’t see what I can do …
Is there something to do ?

Thank you for your help.

Contact Customer Support. The seller has been banned from Fiverr. If CS thinks what you received didn’t match what you were promised, they’ll give you credit so you can hire a different seller.

Thank you very much.
I will do that.

Wow, it took less than a minute !

Hi joachimbrindeau,

Your order with xxxxxxxxxxxx was cancelled by our customer support for the following reasons:
Due to a notice received by our Risk Management team regarding their activity on Fiverr.
Miscommunication with an unresponsive seller. We encourage you to check out the seller’s average response time found on the seller’s Gig or user page for helpful and speedy communication.
The funds from your cancelled order were placed in your account balance and can be viewed here

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

Hallo Joachim,

Gut das es das Forum gibt hier auf Fiverr.
Meine Erfahrung mit Customer Support is genau so gut.

Gruß,

Maarten