What to do when someone order gig for work that is not mentioned in your Gig

I have gig for Removal of malicious redirects from websites ,and recently i got order from buyer ,Who did not submitted the buyer Requirements instead he Typed “hello”.

capture.JPG.b41784df94297471b10038e82de2d3ef.JPG

i asked for Requirements … but he sent a long column 😦
i will purchase more gigs 😦 i will drive more orders etc
capture.JPG.f53e6e35a922aad68475631bd7dc81a4.JPG

what should i do ?
Report to Fiverr support ?
Cancel the order ?
Cancellation will ruin My cancellation rate .

I hate buyers who pretend to have huge long-term projects and promise to give you a lot of jobs and $ before they have seen what you are able to deliver on the first order.
I always try to not work for these guys. They are always unhappy and ask many revision or free work.
In my opinion, you are facing a lot of problems with such buyers.
It’s up to you to decide if you accept to work for this client or to cancel the order.

I don’t know if you have seen a change when you became Level 2 seller. I personally didn’t notice anything! So, I am not afraid of becoming a Level 1 seller.
You have many good reviews. I think that you can afford to cancel this order.

I hate buyers who pretend to have huge long-term projects and promise to give you a lot of jobs and $ before they have seen what you are able to deliver on the first order.

I always try to not work for these guys. They are always unhappy and ask many revision or free work.

It’s up to you to decide if you accept to work for this client or to cancel the order.

I don’t know if you have seen a change when you became Level 2 seller. I personally didn’t notice anything! So, I am not afraid of becoming a Level 1 seller.

They are always unhappy and ask many revision or free work

One more thing i noticed the Guy Asked me to work on a website for which i worked in back 2016 ,But that order was from Another Account and on final delivery The guy did not accepted and Made dispute of it … and asked for refund .

i have compared the 2016 and 2018’s Request of both Orders .

in both order Buyer is promising for future business.

i requested resolution from Fiverr Support .

Buyer did not accepted the cancellation and sent another message

capture.JPG.9e269a809c4a57f1d72a523dfc725c8b.JPG

I would cancel without reading the entire message!

But he is declining again and again , i just opened a ticket with fiverr support and asked to review told the whole story in that ticket … hope i will get relief .

it is challenging situation for me where i have to deal such guys while having a several orders in queue . 😦

This is a scammer. Just ignore them. Do not communicate. Every time they refuse to cancel just request cancellation again.

It might also help to say something like:

"Hi,

I’m sorry but your account activity has been flagged as suspicious by the Fiverr community and I have been advised not to work or communicate with you further.

Regards,

(YOU)

I use this sometimes and it terrifies buyers/scammers into running a mile. Also, since we are the community, it’s not a lie.

Most importantly of all, report this asap to CS.

But he is declining again and again , i just opened a ticket with fiverr support and asked to review told the whole story in that ticket … hope i will get relief .

it is challenging situation for me where i have to deal such guys while having a several orders in queue . 😦

he is declining again and again

Request cancellation again and again.

And report this buyer to CS.

This is a scammer. Just ignore them. Do not communicate. Every time they refuse to cancel just request cancellation again.

It might also help to say something like:

"Hi,

I’m sorry but your account activity has been flagged as suspicious by the Fiverr community and I have been advised not to work or communicate with you further.

Regards,

(YOU)

I use this sometimes and it terrifies buyers/scammers into running a mile. Also, since we are the community, it’s not a lie.

Most importantly of all, report this asap to CS.

Hi,

Regards,

A new Quick Answer!

Thanks

Archived