What to do?

flatpp

So, I have another order in queue. The person gave me instructions on what to do on each slide on the PowerPoint.

E.g Slide 1: Step 1 etc.

I send screenshots and he/she complains that its plain. I then tell him/her that she didn’t give me any information to put on the slides just what to put as a title. He/she said they will get back to me but the order countdown is ticking away! What happens if that goes down? I am not sure what to do. I have given her a nudge but no response.

Now what?

It’s entirely up to you, but if you want to over-deliver a bit just to try and make the buyer happy you could do this: Do what nikerssg said as far as hanging on to the plain one and getting ready to deliver it. If you can do it quickly before the timer runs out, make a second version and just toss in some of your own ideas on a second version - throw in some color and use built in PPT tools to make it a little flashier. Then deliver both versions and tell the buyer that she can use both or either, but if she wants something different or more she should click modification. That way, you stop the timer by delivering and try to give them something.

If you don’t have enough time or just don’t want to mess with it, you could just deliver the one you have to stop the timer and take any risks. Granted, the buyer should have given you better feedback, but unfortunately sometimes they make assumptions that you will add some flare. My two cents, for much less than $5! 😉

Archived