What to expect when you got 1000 impresions of your GIG?

Let me know your experience about it…

I expect nothing. Some people get more than 10k impressions but no orders. I deleted a gig with 45k+ impressions because it wasn’t generating any orders.

I used to eat a piece of cake and coffee every 1K impressions :grinning: … and then expected to get an order…
Old times… I was too young and naive :expressionless:

45k+ impressions but no order! That’s really disappointing, right @phantompower? I would delete it more before as you waited to see whether it can generate orders!

I too don’t expect to get an order seeing a lot of impressions but hope something positive gonna be happen. After reading @phantompower’s comment, I’m gonna give up my such expectation. Can you think about that there were 45k+ impressions but no orders?

I think It couldn’t be possible when you get 45k Impression and don’t get the order. Just think bro, I don’t think, this sound makes any sense.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Fiverr had sent me a message saying something about promoted gigs, I was about 83% sure the gig would generate some sales, at the time the message came in, the gig had about 13k impressions but no sales, after activating the promoted gigs the impressions began rising. When the impressions hit 30k no order I became 30% sure it would get sales. At 40k I was ready to delete it but could find the time since I was working on other stuff. At 45k I hit ht delete button

I do get 5k impression at single gig in a day.

I just googled random words

Views: the number of people who see your content.
Impressions: the number of times your content is displayed.
Clicks: the number of interactions people have with your content

“phantompower” thanks for your genaral information, I was confused about this.[quote=“phantompower, post:10, topic:155316”]
Views: the number of people who see your content.
Impressions: the number of times your content is displayed.
Clicks: the number of interactions people have with your content
[/quote]

:fearful: 45k is a big number! WoW!

hehe I want a coffee and a piece of cake right now!:coffee: