What to put on my new Fiverr blog?

kaitomono

I bought a domain name and want to make a blog about Fiverr, I am having a hard time trying to figure out where to start. I notice that other sellers are advertising good gigs so I do want to have a section on great gigs for sale. I would appreciate finding out what other things you would want to see on a blog about Fiverr. Your suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks in advance for any ideas you can give me.

Yes, it will be really helpful. Fiverr gigs need to be promoted continuously and blog promoting is very good

When your blog is on, could you please promote these 2 gigs? They are very good and really need promotion. Thank you

http://fiverr.com/tumichael2/give-you-135000-plr-articles-best-for-rewritten

http://fiverr.com/tumichael2/perform-awesome-50-seconds-beatbox-in-any-style

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should start writing about why you use fiverr, what attracted you to the platform and how you as well as others (buyers and sellers) benefit from using the fiverr.

Just that alone is good for 3 blog posts. You could also interview buyers and sellers about their experiences, provide a how-to guide for buyers and sellers, review some fiverr gigs and then start writing more specifically about your gigs on fiverr to earn you more traffic.

Once you get started feel free to contact me for any proofreading or editing needs 🙂

Good luck!

L.

fiverr.com/ellenwright

I use my blog as a way to offer tips to other sellers and buyers. I’ve written about the forum, how negative feedback affects sellers and tips for buyers looking for the perfect gig. Whenever I use a service on here, I make sure to schedule a day to write a review about it–those are the only services that I write reviews on and promote (if I feel they’re worthy of being promoted).

I’d definitely start with why you enjoy Fiverr and promote your own gigs. Blogging is a great platform and many people have said they’ve found my gigs through my Fiverr blog.

Archived