What to Verify for Fiverr Account Verification

Here is what Hans experienced.

In order to successfully verify your ID, you need to upload two documents: 1. An ID that has your photo in it (the information/ID page of your passport, nationally issued ID/driver’s license), and 2. A photo of yourself. If you do not do this, Fiverr will suspend your account, and you will have to then interact with them. Even if/when that happens, Fiverr will ask you to verify your ID. If you don’t do that, they could ban you from Fiverr until you’re able to prove your identity.

Here is what Hans experienced.

In order to successfully verify your ID, you need to upload two documents: 1. An ID that has your photo in it (the information/ID page of your passport, nationally issued ID/driver’s license), and 2. A photo of yourself. If you do not do this, Fiverr will suspend your account, and you will have to then interact with them. Even if/when that happens, Fiverr will ask you to verify your ID. If you don’t do that, they could ban you from Fiverr until you’re able to prove your identity.

So, There is no Concern about Address Verification…?

So, There is no Concern about Address Verification…?

Sure, I’d be glad to help. 😊 Thanks for letting me know, Vickie.

There is no Concern about Address Verification…?

Nope. I was not asked for my address. There is also no “address verification” done during the ID verification process.

They only ask you for two documents: a valid international/national ID (that has your photo on it) and a photo/selfie of yourself.

Sure, I’d be glad to help. 😊 Thanks for letting me know, Vickie.

There is no Concern about Address Verification…?

Nope. I was not asked for my address. There is also no “address verification” done during the ID verification process.

They only ask you for two documents: a valid international/national ID (that has your photo on it) and a photo/selfie of yourself.

Thank You. i Understand.

• 5 months later...

Archived