What turned things around and helped you to get your FIRST ORDER?

asridoy001

Hi everyone!

I am a Front-End Web Developer, who just started his journey in Fiverr. I found this platform as an ideal place for work. But I am still struggling to get the first order from a buyer.

Every experienced sellers in Fiverr worked hard in order to get their orders from buyers. But what exactly turned things around in your favor to get the first ever job in Fiverr? I know you worked day to night, but I am wondering what was that dramatic movement that changed your career in Fiverr.

Hope you will share your experience to broad knowledge for the others.

Thank you!

Every seller, and every gig is different. There is no one answer to your questions.

You can keep improving your gigs, making them more attractive, etc, but there is nothing you can do to make buyers purchase from you. If buyers are looking for your services, THEY will decide if they want to hire you. More often than not, there is no one “dramatic movement” that makes a seller successful. Sales come when they come. 🙂

I posted a gig, and someone hired me. I didn’t really do anything to promote it, it just kind of happened. Then I kept working, getting good reviews, and now I’m starting to really make some decent money here. Best of luck!

I posted a gig, and someone hired me. I didn’t really do anything to promote it, it just kind of happened.

It sounds that easy! When did you first joined Fiverr? And how long did it take to get your first order?

I posted a gig, and someone hired me. I didn’t really do anything to promote it, it just kind of happened.

It sounds that easy! When did you first joined Fiverr? And how long did it take to get your first order?

I started using Fiverr in December of 2015. I don’t remember exactly how long it took me to get an order, but I don’t recall it being too long after I started. Best advice I can give is to price competitively when starting out, and to keep working all the time to get better at what you do.

Archived