What type of gig is best on Fiverr?

pastordre

When starting our on Fiverr many people ask the question of “What is the best gig for me to do?” - “What type of gig will bring me the most money?”

Well I will try my best to answer that.

I personally feel the best gig for you to do on Fiverr is the gig that is geared around your passion.

I strongly believe that passion = purpose and purpose = potential

What I am saying is this -
If you start a gig that is geared around your passion that is where you will have the most potential to be effective.

Example:
If you love writing and you have a passion for writing, then the best gig for you and the place you will be most effective is a gig that has to do with writing.

If you love music and you have a passion for music, then the best gig for you and the place you will be most effective is a gig that has to do with music.

If you have love graphic design and have a passion for graphics, then the best gig for you and the place you will be most effective is a gig that has to do with graphics.

So what is the best gig for you? I would ask you “What are you passionate about?”

Now to answer the question of "What gig will bring me the most money?

Let me put it to you like this: Money follows passion.

So if you do what you love and you have a passion for it, then money will follow.

It is called finding your Niche…

A few reasons why you should follow your passion and not the money:

1. Your are more passionate about your gig.
  2. You can feel your work and come up with better ideas and creativity.
  3. Your passion doesn’t feel like it’s forced upon you.
  4. No matter how much money you make, nothing can replace the joy of doing what you love.
  5. You will work later hours when it is your passion.
  6. You will go above and beyond of what is expected from your gig.
  7. You will get more fulfillment when you become a Top Rated Seller.

So go out there and start a gig that you are passionate about, be creative and give it your best.
Once you do that, then you are well on your way of finding the right gig and the gig that will be most beneficial to you and the customer.

Hope this helps…
Pastor Dre

Archived