What type of jobs have the major demand on fiverr?

Hello community…

just reached the level one mark, with just around 11 sales

looking to increase my earnings level.

Any suggestions of what job types are the most in demand on fiverr

that i could offer.

currently i have around 8 gigs, and all my sales have been from my photoshop gig…

looking for suggestions

Regards

Mustafa

well I guess proofreading or copywriting

There are lots of gigs on Fiverr that have tons of competition because they are popular but that doesn’t really mean anything. It doesn’t really matter as much what you do; it matters how well you do it. There are people who’ve sold a ton of money doing things like writing with alphabet soup or videoing themselves being silly.

If the gig makes people laugh or if it’s serious but truly useful and you do it well, it will eventually start selling. You need to pick what YOU do great, write a very good gig description, have good gig images. If you do something in high demand but you do it badly, you’ll just end up never getting levels.

Online Marketing and Graphic Design

You’re approaching this the wrong way, people come on Fiverr looking for a ton of things. This guy covers himself in chocolate and sings happy birthday.

https://www.fiverr.com/beautifulbacon/rub-chocolate-syrup-on-my-fat-belly-and-sing-happy-birthday-in-my-underwear?context=advanced_search&context_type=auto&funnel=201502020620220034389260&pos=1

He’s had 649 reviews, and God knows how many sales. I’m not telling you to follow his example, you have to know what you’re good at, and then offer that. If it’s something people want, you’ll get sales, if not, create another gig.

But whatever you do, don’t pretend you can do something when you can’t. Then you’ll get nothing but negative reviews.

If you really want to write, offer a translation gig, but make sure you’re a master at the language you’re offering. Buyers get angry when they find mistake.

I am new on this i want to know how to do work on this site and earn. Thanks Regardd

If anyone tell me then i will promot him and do his work. I am also SEO Expert.

Anyone who is sincere then contact me on gmail. My I.D is sibtain.fiaz@gmail.com

Sibtain

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Oh wow, thanks for sharing that gig - just made my day! Haha!

@fastcopywriter

thanks sir, your totally right… I was just getting fed up with few orders. will stick to what i do best…

1 video marketing

2 voice recording

3 SEO services

Reply to @genuinefunkaar: Thanks, you’ll do great. Just remember to think outside the box when creating gigs, it’s not always possible, but it helps.

Reply to @doubleu: I’m glad. I do need to stop sharing his gig, yesterday I got an e-mail from Fiverr with gigs I might like, and his gig came up. It’s my fault, really, I’m the one that searches “happy birthday chocolate” whenever I’m looking for something weird to make a point about how you can do almost anything on Fiverr.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Quit stealing my thunder! :wink: I said the same things you did (just shorter) but your getting all the credit! J/K Hopefully now you’re the one that gets a few messages asking you to help people with their gigs. When I try to help I get bombarded with messages from new sellers!

SEO is usually a really popular one and any sort of writing service or testimonial