Fiverr Community Forum

What was the first thing you bought with your FIRST fiverr earnings?

It was three years ago for me when I made my first earning on fiverr, at the time selling amazon reviews was something that I did. My first gig was review for Krav Maga equipment.

After I made enough funds for withdrawing, I purchased my first smartphone, Nokia Lumia 520. It was really interesting experience. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I dont remember yet . But i keep diary , i have to check :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

I will withdraw my first earning soon :wink: didn’t decide yet what will I purchase :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe I’ll buy a GTX 1060 G-X 6G Graphics Card :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I bought a Laptop that I’m still using for work to this day (only had a PC at that point).

Withdrawing my first payment from the ATM was a glorious moment.

Using it to finally get myself a Laptop was even better.

3 Likes

I’ve bought Raedon - RX 470 few months ago and I am really happy. GTX 1060 was twice the price here in Macedonia, that’s why I bought AMD. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I paid rent… :frowning: Haha

5 Likes

I upgraded my car seats. :laughing:

Don’t hate! :grin:

:arrow_down:

11 Likes

Still being relatively new, I haven’t done a withdrawal yet, as I prefer to let it get to a fair amount before doing so. But are you saying there’s a MINIMUM amount a seller has to have in order to withdraw? If so, what’s the amount? I can’t find that information anywhere.

Hi there,

Haven’t bought anything yet.

New to fiverr.

OMG you are crazy like my cousin.:joy:
Your friends, didn’t ask for a treat/party? After all you are withdrawing your earning for really 1st time.:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You know, friends even ask for a party if I reach my class just in time… :hushed::ghost:

5 Likes

A full pizza and 4 beers

5 Likes

The question is what kind of :pizza:… Anchovies, tuna, cream cheese, pineapple chicken, cheese? :smile:

4 Likes

Chicken pizza. lol.:joy:

1 Like

I bought HP Probook 450G2 Laptop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A phone bill for me :unamused:

3 Likes

If its for only first thing i purchased then i paid my internet bill! :hugs:

3 Likes

I took my younger brother out for lunch. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was food or rent lol

5 Likes

First thing we bought was a trip to Brussels, Ghent and Bruges.
Why even freelance, if not for traveling? :slight_smile:

5 Likes