What was the first thing you bought with your FIRST fiverr earnings?

gig_freak

It was three years ago for me when I made my first earning on fiverr, at the time selling amazon reviews was something that I did. My first gig was review for Krav Maga equipment.

After I made enough funds for withdrawing, I purchased my first smartphone, Nokia Lumia 520. It was really interesting experience. 🙂

I will withdraw my first earning soon 😉 didn’t decide yet what will I purchase 😛

Maybe I’ll buy a GTX 1060 G-X 6G Graphics Card 😍

Maybe I’ll buy a GTX 1060 G-X 6G Graphics Card

I’ve bought Raedon - RX 470 few months ago and I am really happy. GTX 1060 was twice the price here in Macedonia, that’s why I bought AMD. 🙂

Still being relatively new, I haven’t done a withdrawal yet, as I prefer to let it get to a fair amount before doing so. But are you saying there’s a MINIMUM amount a seller has to have in order to withdraw? If so, what’s the amount? I can’t find that information anywhere.

I will withdraw my first earning soon 😉 didn’t decide yet what will I purchase 😛

Maybe I’ll buy a GTX 1060 G-X 6G Graphics Card 😍

OMG you are crazy like my cousin.😂

Your friends, didn’t ask for a treat/party? After all you are withdrawing your earning for really 1st time.😉:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OMG you are crazy like my cousin.😂

Your friends, didn’t ask for a treat/party? After all you are withdrawing your earning for really 1st time.😉

You know, friends even ask for a party if I reach my class just in time… 😯

First thing we bought was a trip to Brussels, Ghent and Bruges.

Why even freelance, if not for traveling? 🙂

I like the concept of “digital nomads”. But I am still student and I don’t have the time to work, travel and study. 🙂

Still being relatively new, I haven’t done a withdrawal yet, as I prefer to let it get to a fair amount before doing so. But are you saying there’s a MINIMUM amount a seller has to have in order to withdraw? If so, what’s the amount? I can’t find that information anywhere.

It depends on the payment method you are using. Fiverr has : Payoneer, Paypal and Direct Bank.

I have been using Payoneer until now. You can withdraw once you reach $20 CLEARED FUNDS. I mean CLEARED FUNDS after the 14 days the order(s) have/has been completed.

Hope it helps. You might find some great informations here Infos.

With regards.

Archived