What was your first month on fiverr like?

bigmish

My first month was honestly… Interesting. I barely remember it but I do remember worrying about Level 1, then I earned it and like a month later it seemed I earned Level 2. It seems to pick up with time, at least I did for some time. Do worry, I am sure you will be fine! Next thing you know you will be Level 2 and selling like a mad man!

I have no idea, that was like 3+ years ago for me. I believe I didn’t do all too much. I know i created my content writing gig in the first month as at the time I didn’t know what else to really sell and even back then(SEO one I believe I made in the 2nd month?), there was content writing gigs all over the place so I knew it must be popular. I didn’t bother adding videos until way later as I didn’t feel as though it was all that important but at the time I finally had added videos i had significant ranking increases. So… ADD a video, even if it’s just you saying a simple statement. The video itself is what helps sell, not exactly what you say in it but just simply because you’re placed higher in both search engines and Fiverr.

Archived