What Was Your Most BIZARRE Order?

wordandrecord

One time a couple years ago I received a lengthy message to my inbox from a distraught man who’s wife was possessed.

She was trying to live in a tree and howling. She attacked anyone who got close. She bit people, and spit and vomited if anyone came near. He asked for the help of my coven to rid her of whatever had taken over her formerly pleasant personality.

We cast our spell for this problem and conducted our ritual to remove negative intrusions for the poor woman.
Our internet was instantly knocked out at the completion of all our rituals for her. Our town had a complete and total blackout, as did neighboring towns. This happened immediately after the internet went down.

We ended up moving all our tools we use in our spells, which is no small job, to a town one hour away, and stayed with friends for a week while the electricity and internet were down in our own town. We have since discovered that this is the main mode of attack for internet spells we cast, when we encounter particularly strong entities, and we recently have installed a generator and backup personal hotspot setup for electrical blackouts and internet outages.

I had a voiceover order a couple months ago, with a script advertising the ability to bet on already-fixed soccer (football) matches.

Needless to say, I canceled and reported immediately. If you’re going to run a match-fixing ring, why would you advertise it publicly?

…hmmm, that would be a toss up between, 1) a video of me getting a pie in the face, 2) a video of me getting green slimed poured over my head like on Nickelodeon 3) a video of me washing my dog in my garden 4) a video of me pretending I’m his mother and scolding him for being a s****l pervert…all four were requests for custom offers… i turned them all down.

I mean making s e x u a l noises for 10 mins sounded easy in theory, but I decided to let times get really desperate until I’d get paid for that haha. Gonna make 2017 my biatch!

^^ That was an actual request… however something more ‘bizarre’ was getting asked to anonymously call someone for a guy. This guy was fed up with his neighbor’s loud dogs, and wanted me to calmly call as someone ‘in the neighborhood’ that suggests we all want a peaceful and quiet street, so if you could please take your dogs inside and/or control them better. This guy paid me 50.00 for a 20 second call-- I’ll take it! However I was soooo nervous to actually call, the lady picked up sounded incredibly hostile haha. I’m glad it was a short convo : )

Once, I got a message from a buyer with a rough pencil sketch of a fish and the message stated in a cold-stiff robot like manner: “Bring this to life, I want this to be life”!. No matter how many time I messaged him/her back asking for more details and what did he/she mean by “bringing this to life” I received the exact same cold robotic message: " “Bring this to life, I want this to be life”! maybe it was just Skynet from the terminator movie awakening and trying to use Fiverr as a drill 🙂

Buyer : I will need to modify some things on [ABC] site. Need to replace some content. What will you need from my end and how much time will it take?

Me : I will need your admin login credentials and timeline depends on the extent of modifications.

Buyer : What if I don’t have admin access to the site? can you still do it?

Me : Are you the owner of the site?

Buyer : No, it belongs to my ex.

TL;DR Version : Buyer was trying to hack into ex’s site.

1600686164_HowAboutNo.jpg.8a6fae25649cea9efde313a1f99fc4e6.jpg

Someone paid me $500 to get rid of their dog’s spirit in their home. The dog was still alive. I was really confused

Someone paid me $500 to get rid of their dog’s spirit in their home.

Sweetie, you read the buyers request wrong…“It was to “get rid” of their dog named Spirit in their home” this was a “hit job” for $500, they thought you were a psychic bunny-hopper aka a Hitman/Hitwoman…lmao you really messed up this one, hope you go finish the job lol 😆

Buyer : I will need to modify some things on [ABC] site. Need to replace some content. What will you need from my end and how much time will it take?

Me : I will need your admin login credentials and timeline depends on the extent of modifications.

Buyer : What if I don’t have admin access to the site? can you still do it?

Me : Are you the owner of the site?

Buyer : No, it belongs to my ex.

TL;DR Version : Buyer was trying to hack into ex’s site.

😃

most likely the “ex-partner” helped the person create the website? Don’t you think 😃

All of those spicy hypotheticals and what-ifs about the nature of their relationship are not for me to dabble in. If they are not legally authorized to have access to the site by means of ownership, partnership or a design agency sub-contract, then they don’t have the authority (or the login credentials) to give others the permission to login to that site.

All of those spicy hypotheticals and what-ifs about the nature of their relationship are not for me to dabble in. If they are not legally authorized to have access to the site by means of ownership, partnership or a design agency sub-contract, then they don’t have the authority (or the login credentials) to give others the permission to login to that site.

All of those spicy hypotheticals and what-ifs about the nature of their relationship

lol 😉 and very true…

All of those spicy hypotheticals and what-ifs about the nature of their relationship

lol 😉 and very true…

Besides, all of that is secondary; Their main issue was not to get someone to design their site, they were looking for someone to break into the site in the garb of design work. Imagine a scenario where the seller asks the buyer for login credentials in the Order Requirements section and the buyer says “No, no, I want YOU to tell me my login credentials. That’s what this gig is about.” 😃

Archived