Fiverr Community Forum

What we do in covid-19?

I think due to no rush of order i think it is time to increase we skills what you think about it?

5 Likes

You should ALWAYS be improving your skills, regardless of any pandemic.

11 Likes

I second what Jon said, and I believe this is a pretty darn good opportunity to do so.

You can’t leave the house, so once cooking and cleaning is done, there isn’t much left to do aside from watching Nexflix/Amazon/Hulu/Youtube.

Here’s another thing many people should do:
READ THE TOS AND THE WHOLE FORUM AND WEBSITE.
There are still way too many sellers who keeps asking for help when they clearly have not put in the time and effort.
Now’s the chance to read everything, you have all the time in the world!

11 Likes

Personally, my strategy for dealing with Covid-19 is to watch end to end Internet Comment Etiquette, Ashens, and Kays Cooking on Youtube.

As I am already skilled in everything I do, I’m not sure what I can do.otherwise. :thinking:

6 Likes

She’s…using a lot of butter. And I mean a LOT. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s not butter, it’s pure fat. If you hate anyone you know on a diet, you recommend Kay. In my case, she cooks like my Nan and I like to think that if she were alive now, I too would be making her a star on YouTube.

4 Likes

That’s enough calories for a month in that. Is it supposed to be a joke?

2 Likes

Actual animal fat is different from processed/saturated junk, and the human body processes it differently. (Disclaimer: not claiming to be remotely an expert, just a witness of dietary changes that actually worked. It is backed by recent science, though.)

4 Likes

I like your gigs @zeus777

1 Like

Oh Really . @misscrystal

It looks like every day they’re shuffling.

I think so too. We can improve our skills at this time. We can learn something new that can be our new earning source.

1 Like

Yes you are right @sakib32580

1 Like

Hey! Cooking skills check! :smiley:

I believe that if you are already skilled in everything you do, maybe this is an opportunity to conect with other people? create new networks… I don`t know haha

Greetings from Chile!
Ps: I`m sorry about my English… I have to work on that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

not much we do on outdoor because corona everywhere , besides work from home :+1:

1 Like