What will be the problem if I edit the gig?

alauddinhasib

I still get 5 orders from Fiverr. But a few days contact with buyer for me but after they did’t work. I think it is better to change the image of my gig. What will be the problem if I edit the gig? Besides, my gig impression is decreasing day by day. What should I do?

Please help Me Any one.

In My Gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/alauddinhasib/design-best-pinterest-pin-templates-within-1hrs?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=related_search_terms&ref_ctx_id=d92f2138-9f9a-4d1b-a26a-5ab64234d50c&pckg_id=1&pos=15&context_type=auto&funnel=679d2ad1-694c-404a-8da8-b40848a4afc9&ref=is_seller_online%3Atrue&seller_online=true

Don’t change a Gig which is ranked before or ranking. As you already get orders on the Gig its mean there is no issue with Gig image, title, description & price.

I saw many posts on Fiverr forum that they change their Gig image and their Gig lost ranking.

My Gig also some times not get any order. When its happen I share my Gig on social media (specially on targeted groups)

I also try to be active on Fiverr more and more.

Don’t change a Gig which is ranked before or ranking. As you already get orders on the Gig its mean there is no issue with Gig image, title, description & price.

I saw many posts on Fiverr forum that they change their Gig image and their Gig lost ranking.

My Gig also some times not get any order. When its happen I share my Gig on social media (specially on targeted groups)

I also try to be active on Fiverr more and more.

After talking to the client everything is final but later he does not work with me.

I have done so many times

But not a Gig which already get few orders, right?

As my experience- I have more then 50 reviews in one gig, day before yesterday I found it was in 3rd page. Then I change now it is on 2nd page. I am not sure about gig ranking. Thanks for comment

Archived