What will happen after 5 days if buyer not response to change review?

amzpro

Few buyers always try to spoil good gigs. Recently I have fixed a wordpress site, I did the job perfectly. But buyer gave me bad review not so bad but I think any reviews less than 5 stars are bad in fiverr that will effect gig ranking. .

I wanted to know what will happen if buyer not response to change review within 5 days. Review will be removed automatically or exist current review?

I didn’t contact fiverr CS. I don’t know why any decision from fiverr CS goes to buyers favor! Buyers are not permanent But sellers are permanent. Very bad luck today

You may want to read this:

:no_entry_sign: Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. :warning: Feedbacks are here to stay! :bulb: However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also, you should use this feature as minimally as possible. :information_source: Please Note: This feature is only available within 3 DAYS of posting of feedback. Let's get to the steps: STEP 1: >Click on "RESOLVE NOW" …

You may want to read this:

:no_entry_sign: Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. :warning: Feedbacks are here to stay! :bulb: However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also, you should use this feature as minimally as possible. :information_source: Please Note: This feature is only available within 3 DAYS of posting of feedback. Let's get to the steps: STEP 1: >Click on "RESOLVE NOW" …

I am seeing review change time 5 days now. It was 3 days. may be changed.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Archived